Rumours that AstraZeneca is going to split up...

Classic CP thinking, which of course means it has zero basis in fact, that there would make a decision which would impact a global company based on what you think (and have posted constantly) about 3 individuals in the US. I'm sure these people did nothing more than hold you accountable for your actions and results, but hey, whine (and dream) on...

Classic CP thinking, which of course means it has zero basis in fact, that there would make a decision which would impact a global company based on what you think (and have posted constantly) about 3 individuals in the US. I'm sure these people did nothing more than hold you accountable for your actions and results, but hey, whine (and dream) on...

Why would you even comment on this idiot? AZ split up? Of course, it is a joke every bit as much as no one from management cares what is said on CP or from the field in person. We are and have always been expendable bottom feeders. I just keep wondering how a truly great job 10 years ago that was so well respected went to shit in only a decade. We were the cream of the crop and the envy of every other sales or marketing professional. I do know the history but, damn, this sure happened fast. My guess that the next four or five years will be an even faster decline because management at every big pharma company is so extremely bad and out of touch. Plus, none of them are willing to make any changes or reductions to their own, meaning the charade must continue and the decline is both inevitable and unstoppable regardless of how much any of us may want to change history or the future. It is over. So, just hang on, fake your calls, B.S. your manager so they feel valuable and can keep their head in the sand, don't make waves, consider your horrible partner the best salesperson on Earth and collect that paycheck.