• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

RSD predictions

yea Lloyd, we get it your upset, now quit posting here!!

Your are an idiot! I am the one who posted the paragraph above. I bet Lloyd doesn't even get on here. I wish I could post my name so there would be no doubt that I ,one of Lloyd's reps posted this. I agree with the above poster. He is better off to cash in and go somewhere where his kindness and positive attitude will be appreciated!

It makes sense Eisai gets good of the good people and keeps the bad. Not in all cases of course but there was at least one more RD that needed to go. The complaints against the individual alone should have been enough to rid of them.

I hate to see Lloyd go, too, but the negativity on this site is disgusting. In situations like these, there are always going to be good people who lose their positions for a multitude of reasons (geography being a huge one). Tomorrow will bring the same emotions as good dms are displaced. That's just the nature of downsizing. But for the reps who are fortunate enough to be employed by Eisai in this economy, be thankful for your job, do it well, and stop spending so much time trashing your employer.

I hate to see Lloyd go, too, but the negativity on this site is disgusting. In situations like these, there are always going to be good people who lose their positions for a multitude of reasons (geography being a huge one). Tomorrow will bring the same emotions as good dms are displaced. That's just the nature of downsizing. But for the reps who are fortunate enough to be employed by Eisai in this economy, be thankful for your job, do it well, and stop spending so much time trashing your employer.

OK lloyd, but let us focus on today. you were, are and always be a person with the short mans complex, now QUIT posting!!! You have already damaged other DMs careers with the BS you have shared at your Ivory Tower meetings. I know, trust me I know!! so go home to your child size bed and pull the covers up! GNITE!

Bye Bye Lloyd....whoever thought you were good at your job must have truly sucked theirs. You were and always be two-faced, a poor manager and unethical. Eisai is a poor excuse for a company any more. Glad it is finally coming to an end.

Your are an idiot! I am the one who posted the paragraph above. I bet Lloyd doesn't even get on here. I wish I could post my name so there would be no doubt that I ,one of Lloyd's reps posted this. I agree with the above poster. He is better off to cash in and go somewhere where his kindness and positive attitude will be appreciated!

You can post your name douche bag. You can either write it here in the text box or register a screen name-- anonymous is just a default.

You can post your name douche bag. You can either write it here in the text box or register a screen name-- anonymous is just a default.

Like I don't know that! The fact that you would think ANYONE would not know anonymous is a default proves you are an idiot! I have known Lloyd for many years and have enjoyed working with him. I was just stating that I think he was a good guy and I think it was not fair what they did to him.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Lloyd is the reason I came to this company. He is an unbelievable motivator and professional. What kind of company would ask a person they just promoted to relocate to a different state then let him go in less than a year. That is so unethical! I am definitely not staying with a company that would treat someone like Lloyd this way. I am totally disgusted!!!

I'd be willing to bet you have a year-round tan.....

Llooooyd, dont you have better things to do, like packing?? bye bye shorty!!
you never cared about your reps. DMs you may have cared about a few. You instructed your DMs to come after us, yea us the reps that worked hard and looked to build careers. Ohio awaits you my friend!!

Llooooyd, dont you have better things to do, like packing?? bye bye shorty!!
you never cared about your reps. DMs you may have cared about a few. You instructed your DMs to come after us, yea us the reps that worked hard and looked to build careers. Ohio awaits you my friend!!

Sad to say but he was the worst (and least qualified) RD/DM I ever worked for. His grammatical errors and his admin work were always lacking and he spoke to hear the sound of his own voice. His agenda was always Lloyd FIRST. After he was promoted to RD we all saw that his goal was to see how many good reps could be managed out to look like he was holding the company line. Save your tears for someone who deserves them; he's a thug.

Like I don't know that! The fact that you would think ANYONE would not know anonymous is a default proves you are an idiot! I have known Lloyd for many years and have enjoyed working with him. I was just stating that I think he was a good guy and I think it was not fair what they did to him.

....no you were stating that you wished you could post your name. Clearly a sentance structure issue for you.

Lloyd was a great guy, and a fair individual. Its too bad that he was displaced. He uprooted his entire family to take a position, then the company displaces him. I dont think its fair. I hope he gets a good severance package. And I am sure he will land on his feet. The ones on here that badmouth should be thankful they have a job, and be careful about wishing ill towards others. Karma has a way of coming back to you. Pharma isnt a stable career anymore. Gone are the days when anyone is safe.