• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

RSD predictions

<

Lloyd gone. That is a total loss of talent. Cutting him was a huge mistake.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Lloyd is the reason I came to this company. He is an unbelievable motivator and professional. What kind of company would ask a person they just promoted to relocate to a different state then let him go in less than a year. That is so unethical! I am definitely not staying with a company that would treat someone like Lloyd this way. I am totally disgusted!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Lloyd is the reason I came to this company. He is an unbelievable motivator and professional. What kind of company would ask a person they just promoted to relocate to a different state then let him go in less than a year. That is so unethical! I am definitely not staying with a company that would treat someone like Lloyd this way. I am totally disgusted!!!

that is so sad!

that can only mean that you will be next!!! follow the yellow brick road!!

yea Lloyd, we get it your upset, now quit posting here!!