RSD Conf Call with NEW PHARMACY STRATEGY

Anonymous

This does not sound good. Anyone else having this call around the nation? Maybe it's just the Delta Region.....It must really be bad up there in Champaign, so bad they are afraid to tell us what's really happening!

We are absolutely burying their asses in scripts. How hard can this be to fix? It's been 3 weeks!!! Can you say Colossal F-UP?

<

This does not sound good. Anyone else having this call around the nation? Maybe it's just the Delta Region.....It must really be bad up there in Champaign, so bad they are afraid to tell us what's really happening!

We are absolutely burying their asses in scripts. How hard can this be to fix? It's been 3 weeks!!! Can you say Colossal F-UP?

Yep Nation Wide and all your points above are CORRECT. So this is good and this is a temporary bad.

Can already hear them tomorrow saying "we have made progress", "things continue to get better", "tell your customers to have their patients print out the savings cards".

My question is, how could anyone be so stupid as to put all their eggs in one basket, with a single pharmacy, without any reasonable back-up plan? Absolutely un-freekin-believable!! And here we are people!!

SOMEONE SHOULD BE FIRED!!!

Can already hear them tomorrow saying "we have made progress", "things continue to get better", "tell your customers to have their patients print out the savings cards".

My question is, how could anyone be so stupid as to put all their eggs in one basket, with a single pharmacy, without any reasonable back-up plan? Absolutely un-freekin-believable!! And here we are people!!

you are spot on with this. They even messed up with the conference call scheduling. first scheduled for 8:00, then changed to 11:00. sorry but I have a lunch scheduled today that I cannot cancel. Hope that there will be a rebroadcast of this call I am going to miss

Could this be the new strategy ?

Takeda USA Announces Upgraded Complete Carrier Pigeon Delivery Option for Contrave®

Thursday, November 6, 2014 - 8:00am
EST

Due to low sales volume but piss poor execution to deliver product in a timely manner, Takeda has announced a new delivery option for Contrave. Currently, the turnaround time has been 2 weeks through Takeda's preferred vendor Amish Express.
Through extensive marketing research that Takeda paid millions of dollars for, it was discovered that some patients and health care practitioners want medication sooner than the 2 week turnaround time.
Today, Takeda is announcing an agreement with Complete Carrier Pigeon Couriers. By using Carrier Pigeons, Takeda executives expect to deliver product in half the time, with most customers getting Contrave in a speedy one week timeframe.

President Doug Cole is quoted as saying, "It just made sense. We looked at turtles, but research showed that this would increase delivery time beyond 3 weeks. Complete Carrier is an offshoot of CompleatCare, an organization that we know and trust"

Amen Brother! Please take this opportunity to fire more than just 1. Clean house!!

The people responsible should be on the line!!

Mowad/Greeby (brand leaders), Patnoe (a** responsible for operations/trade), Zezki

They should be held accountable or replaced. Something so simple can get so f'ed up. The Nesina launch was the best launch we had and they should have learned from it. Where is the leadership in this company? I would love one of these jacks to take a bag and try to sell for one week and see what it is like. The would never take this challenge because they would fail miserably.

Mowad/Greeby (brand leaders), Patnoe (a** responsible for operations/trade), Zezki

They should be held accountable or replaced. Something so simple can get so f'ed up. The Nesina launch was the best launch we had and they should have learned from it. Where is the leadership in this company? I would love one of these jacks to take a bag and try to sell for one week and see what it is like. The would never take this challenge because they would fail miserably.

Greeby - brand leader?? Wake up. She is not a leader!!!! But then again she works on Mowads team the all girl club

Totally agree with your above post. With idiots you mention in charge of execution it really doesn't matter what the strategy is. Just know these guys can't execute any strategy that is developed. Morons!!

Totally agree with your above post. With idiots you mention in charge of execution it really doesn't matter what the strategy is. Just know these guys can't execute any strategy that is developed. Morons!!

Right now they are all in a room preparing speaking points to ensure the blame is deflected away from them. Carefully prepared talking points . Just listen . Of course they will talk about how the issues will be fixed but they most likely will not discuss why we are in the situation we are in. They lack the humility to say they f'ed up. If we reps missed a target over and over as they do then we would be gone. Why does this not happen to them??? Must be nice to be able to cover up ineffectiveness..

Mowad/Greeby / Patnoe / Zeski --- Show some humility and honestly admit your f up!!!!! We can then move forward.