• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Rozerem

I was being sarcastic. I'm not going to take the time to explain the "Invisble Hand" in relation to pharmaceuticals.

You have a weak and shallow perspective when it comes to why Rozerem failed. I'm sure you are a genius and made president's club every year. You may have even won every detail contest in your division breaking the hearts of all those who practiced so hard for what comes so naturally to you.

You have had one job in this industry. I know that for a fact. And because of that you don't know the full story. So go take your 10mgs of Ativan is the same thing as taking Ambien horse shit someone where else. I also hope you were not selling like that.

You add nothing to this debate. You know where I learned the "Invisible Hand" in relation to drugs? Pharmacy school. Adam Smtih. They teach it business and economic classes as you know.
But you are like Trump. Adding nothing. Big bad alpha male.
You can clown all you want but you are wrong. I only came to this place recently because I got a message Rozerem was coming back. Of course it is not but I was interested. Maybe you can sell it by yourself? Oh. Managed Care. What a wussy. Bring us your tired, weak and elderly. I have said enough on here. I am female by the way so there is no monkey to spank. You go ahead yourself. Good luck. You are going to need it.

First of all you donkey fuck I have not been on cafepharma until today. And second I actually did not ask you for your name. There are trolls on here. What moron would do that when I would never give my name up (Here's one clue I don't work at Takeda anymore) Second, if you looked at the new scripts vs pull through on refill you would know nationally there was a significant issue with getting refills. The vast majority of plans were not switching Rozerem to a schedule drug at the point of sale. There were managed care challenges, no doubt, but in the corporate meetings I was in while you were slinging donuts and coffee in your pathetic terroritory concern had nothing to do with inhouse concern was not switching at the pharmacy. It was about working to get coverage and working with marketing to get subclass unofficial hypnotic designation. This failed at the FDA level and the national level. When you are dealing with managed care plans you are not just dealing with bean counters. You are dealing with doctors and clinical pharmacists who know their science just like you do trolling around in your Jeep Liberty. I have had countless people describe what we called the "Science of Sleep" as an oversimplification of a complex process that was more complicated that MT1 MT2. We didn't invent those circadian rhythm receptors and other pharma companies dropped their research of them for an insomnia indication. Why would they do that? Because in order to get to 500,000 million plus in sales you would have to significantly expand the $2.5 + billion dollar sleep market. That's pretty hard to do you ass clown when you need virgins, seniors and no switches and have to take it more than a month. So the altruistic drug companies didn't come through on the other non-scheduled agents because they saw the math and knew the MOA may not be worth the cost of going to the sleep market. But only managed care is the big bad bully that doesn't care about the patients. It is NOT the job of managed care to make the call on what is safe and better for the patient when it comes to what is placed on formulary. Most of those decisions are made for them - the invisible hand. They do make those decisions but they are done with the partnership with medical associations or academies, the FDA and drug companies. Drug companies are not the only ones who want to influence formulary you jackass. It can be a slippery slope if they make those decisions on their own. You never ever give up on a drug that you think is highly efficacious. At the corporate level nobody wants to give up ground on their science. I'm not talking prouduct managers or senior managed individuals. I'm talking about Japan and those scientists behind development. So it should come to no surprise that we weren't freaking out about managed care status as much as does this drug have a viable and sustainable place in the insomnia market with our current promotional levels. Sleep phase shifting and jet lag were not an option as you well may have figured. So the decision to pull the promotional activities was not based on managed care. I am sure you have sold drugs that took plenty of time to get their shelf space in formualry. Maybe some of them were novel and required new disease state education. There were phenomenal people working behind the scenes to make Rozerem work. Equally great drug reps trying to hustle it one script at a time. I have been in this industry 23 years and I know for a fact (and expirence) that decisions to pull promotional activity are difficult and not just managed care. If that was the case Takeda would have packed their bags with Actos. Do you remember launching that? The first two years of formulary in some regions was horse shit. People were getting dropped to sulfs left and right. But why did we stick with it? Confidence in the drug and its place in the market.
So don't tell me to chill. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Here's another clue who I am. I am female. And I'm pretty sure I could wipe the floor with you when it comes to ambition, intelligence and drive.

First of all you donkey fuck I have not been on cafepharma until today. And second I actually did not ask you for your name. There are trolls on here. What moron would do that when I would never give my name up (Here's one clue I don't work at Takeda anymore) Second, if you looked at the new scripts vs pull through on refill you would know nationally there was a significant issue with getting refills. The vast majority of plans were not switching Rozerem to a schedule drug at the point of sale. There were managed care challenges, no doubt, but in the corporate meetings I was in while you were slinging donuts and coffee in your pathetic terroritory concern had nothing to do with inhouse concern was not switching at the pharmacy. It was about working to get coverage and working with marketing to get subclass unofficial hypnotic designation. This failed at the FDA level and the national level. When you are dealing with managed care plans you are not just dealing with bean counters. You are dealing with doctors and clinical pharmacists who know their science just like you do trolling around in your Jeep Liberty. I have had countless people describe what we called the "Science of Sleep" as an oversimplification of a complex process that was more complicated that MT1 MT2. We didn't invent those circadian rhythm receptors and other pharma companies dropped their research of them for an insomnia indication. Why would they do that? Because in order to get to 500,000 million plus in sales you would have to significantly expand the $2.5 + billion dollar sleep market. That's pretty hard to do you ass clown when you need virgins, seniors and no switches and have to take it more than a month. So the altruistic drug companies didn't come through on the other non-scheduled agents because they saw the math and knew the MOA may not be worth the cost of going to the sleep market. But only managed care is the big bad bully that doesn't care about the patients. It is NOT the job of managed care to make the call on what is safe and better for the patient when it comes to what is placed on formulary. Most of those decisions are made for them - the invisible hand. They do make those decisions but they are done with the partnership with medical associations or academies, the FDA and drug companies. Drug companies are not the only ones who want to influence formulary you jackass. It can be a slippery slope if they make those decisions on their own. You never ever give up on a drug that you think is highly efficacious. At the corporate level nobody wants to give up ground on their science. I'm not talking prouduct managers or senior managed individuals. I'm talking about Japan and those scientists behind development. So it should come to no surprise that we weren't freaking out about managed care status as much as does this drug have a viable and sustainable place in the insomnia market with our current promotional levels. Sleep phase shifting and jet lag were not an option as you well may have figured. So the decision to pull the promotional activities was not based on managed care. I am sure you have sold drugs that took plenty of time to get their shelf space in formualry. Maybe some of them were novel and required new disease state education. There were phenomenal people working behind the scenes to make Rozerem work. Equally great drug reps trying to hustle it one script at a time. I have been in this industry 23 years and I know for a fact (and expirence) that decisions to pull promotional activity are difficult and not just managed care. If that was the case Takeda would have packed their bags with Actos. Do you remember launching that? The first two years of formulary in some regions was horse shit. People were getting dropped to sulfs left and right. But why did we stick with it? Confidence in the drug and its place in the market.
So don't tell me to chill. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Here's another clue who I am. I am female. And I'm pretty sure I could wipe the floor with you when it comes to ambition, intelligence and drive.

To the nutbag above who knows ALL ABOUT Rozerem,you might be a female,but you are no lady,and also does your therapist know you are writing with all of your anger and foulness displayed prominently.Very hard to take anyone as credible when their vocabulary is limited to abusive language and ranting!Very easy to see why you are no longer at Takeda,or any other responsible job.So we don't have to listen to your nasty ranting and verbal abuse,let me just stroke your ego,give you a pat on the head,and just say"boy,did you set me straight",because I can't have a dialogue with a deranged person.

To the nutbag above who knows ALL ABOUT Rozerem,you might be a female,but you are no lady,and also does your therapist know you are writing with all of your anger and foulness displayed prominently.Very hard to take anyone as credible when their vocabulary is limited to abusive language and ranting!Very easy to see why you are no longer at Takeda,or any other responsible job.So we don't have to listen to your nasty ranting and verbal abuse,let me just stroke your ego,give you a pat on the head,and just say"boy,did you set me straight",because I can't have a dialogue with a deranged person.

Abusive language? I'm not a lady? Did you type this in your Cub Scout uniform? I recall you calling me a clown. I also recall you saying "spanking the monkey" so don't tell me what is vulgar. You remind me of the same assholes who after a few drinks say "I would leave my wife for you" just to get into my skirt then criticize me when I dated a SINGLE guy in the home office. I had ZERO dulusions of setting you straight. I have too much expirence with double standards to expect that. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Takeda and left on great terms (I was sad to leave but happy to go some where new). Sorry I don't fit into your gentlemanly antebellum vision of what a lady should be, but you can eat me. So don't expect to have a "dialogue" when you call someone a clown. Was that enough vocabulary for you, Proust?
Mazel tov

Abusive language? I'm not a lady? Did you type this in your Cub Scout uniform? I recall you calling me a clown. I also recall you saying "spanking the monkey" so don't tell me what is vulgar. You remind me of the same assholes who after a few drinks say "I would leave my wife for you" just to get into my skirt then criticize me when I dated a SINGLE guy in the home office. I had ZERO dulusions of setting you straight. I have too much expirence with double standards to expect that. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Takeda and left on great terms (I was sad to leave but happy to go some where knew). Sorry I don't fit into your gentlemanly antebellum vision of what a lady should be, but you can eat me. Was that enough vocabulary for you, Proust?
Mazel tov

Abusive language? I'm not a lady? Did you type this in your Cub Scout uniform? I recall you calling me a clown. I also recall you saying "spanking the monkey" so don't tell me what is vulgar. You remind me of the same assholes who after a few drinks say "I would leave my wife for you" just to get into my skirt then criticize me when I dated a SINGLE guy in the home office. I had ZERO dulusions of setting you straight. I have too much expirence with double standards to expect that. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Takeda and left on great terms (I was sad to leave but happy to go some where knew). Sorry I don't fit into your gentlemanly antebellum vision of what a lady should be, but you can eat me. Was that enough vocabulary for you, Proust?
Mazel tov

SOME WHERE KNEW???

Well, yes, I guess that was enough vocabulary for me.

What a joke!

Abusive language? I'm not a lady? Did you type this in your Cub Scout uniform? I recall you calling me a clown. I also recall you saying "spanking the monkey" so don't tell me what is vulgar. You remind me of the same assholes who after a few drinks say "I would leave my wife for you" just to get into my skirt then criticize me when I dated a SINGLE guy in the home office. I had ZERO dulusions of setting you straight. I have too much expirence with double standards to expect that. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Takeda and left on great terms (I was sad to leave but happy to go some where new). Sorry I don't fit into your gentlemanly antebellum vision of what a lady should be, but you can eat me. So don't expect to have a "dialogue" when you call someone a clown. Was that enough vocabulary for you, Proust?
Mazel tov

Your eloquence of speech and your vocabulary,point to the fact that you need to get out of your trailer park,and get back on your meds,for you are a sick person!I called you a clown,but you have know morphed into an ASSCLOWN who needs a lot of help.Anyone who thinks that dialogue like yours is appropriate,shouldn't be surprised that we see you as a joke!Please get help before its too late!Also,you never did share with us your master plan for selling Rozerem these days since you discount my MC experience.VERY interested in that!Please do us a favor though and just GO AWAY!

Your eloquence of speech and your vocabulary,point to the fact that you need to get out of your trailer park,and get back on your meds,for you are a sick person!I called you a clown,but you have know morphed into an ASSCLOWN who needs a lot of help.Anyone who thinks that dialogue like yours is appropriate,shouldn't be surprised that we see you as a joke!Please get help before its too late!Also,you never did share with us your master plan for selling Rozerem these days since you discount my MC experience.VERY interested in that!Please do us a favor though and just GO AWAY!
Ok, as the originator of this particular statement a long time ago, I have to step in and make a troll trademark correction- it is "you need to go back to your trailer and take your meds".
#rulesfortrolling

Wow!What an original response!Conversing with you has been sheer entertainment for me,but time to move on.Happy Holidays,and I hope they don't make you work on Christmas at McDonalds!

I sold Rozerem and was part of the launch sales team. I don't know who the fuck any of you are but Rozerem was a fucking dog. Unless a drug makes your genitals fall off there are usually more than one reason why a drug is a dog, but feel free to keep wearing your MRGA hats (Make Rozerem Great Again). So, oh glorious trolls - you band of brothers, get your pathetic asses back on the U.S.S. C Word and talk about drugs that actually work. The desire to troll each other about a failure that should be taught to MBA classes for the next 200 is weird.

Les Grossman

It's ROZEEBO, which = sames as Placebo! It flat out doesn't work, melatonin receptors are weak. Patients couldn't get high (Ambien), or float like a butterfly (Lunesta). I sold it, and the drug absolutely sucked!! All my docs said their patients tried it and absolutely NOTHING happened.

I knew it was crap when training started telling us....Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhh....Make sure and tell them they MUST practice good sleep hygiene OR it WONT WORK!! BS meters went off everywhere, reps quit pushing it, and it was pulled.

ABE Lincoln and the Beaver were rock stars though. People loved the add!!

I sold Rozerem and was part of the launch sales team. I don't know who the fuck any of you are but Rozerem was a fucking dog. Unless a drug makes your genitals fall off there are usually more than one reason why a drug is a dog, but feel free to keep wearing your MRGA hats (Make Rozerem Great Again). So, oh glorious trolls - you band of brothers, get your pathetic asses back on the U.S.S. C Word and talk about drugs that actually work. The desire to troll each other about a failure that should be taught to MBA classes for the next 200 is weird.

Les Grossman
The MASTER CLOWN,Trump,is looking for more clowns like you!With your limited vocabulary,I know you could get a job!GO FOR IT!