• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Rozerem and Addiction? The truth

<

Last time i checked no one with chronic depression gets better with one night of zoloft or even a week. you WILL lose if your docs think that roz is just safer ambien. its an SSRI but for chronic insomnia. whats so hard about that?

just an FYI ...anything and I repeat ANYTHING that binds to the GABA receptors has a potential for addiction! That doesnt mean, for those of you who just dont get it, that everyone will become addicted, dependent maybe but not necessarily addicted. Addiction is pre-programmed!

Nice to see you again. I was wondering where you were. Shoot me an email.
:)

I am still utterly amazed how you people walk into your offices admittingly trying to sell this shit??? I don't know how you all keep a straight face knowing this is crap and more importantly after a year on the mkt you have a whopping 2% mkt share. I just don't understand how you don't have any shame????

just an FYI ...anything and I repeat ANYTHING that binds to the GABA receptors has a potential for addiction! That doesnt mean, for those of you who just dont get it, that everyone will become addicted, dependent maybe but not necessarily addicted. Addiction is pre-programmed!

Actually rozerem binds to the melatonin receptor and is not a cns depressant. Do your research better before typing..

Last edited by a moderator: