• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

Roleplays w DSM/RSD

Anonymous

So I got to roleplay my detail with my CNS RSD a couple days ago. I wonder why given the move of both my products to cornerstone 1/1/12. I wonder if he's ranking us all against each other to see who stays. I think it went well but who knows. Are other CNS/CNSO getting to do similar thing?

So I got to roleplay my detail with my CNS RSD a couple days ago. I wonder why given the move of both my products to cornerstone 1/1/12. I wonder if he's ranking us all against each other to see who stays. I think it went well but who knows. Are other CNS/CNSO getting to do similar thing?

No, you are the only one. Sounds like they are getting ready to put you on a PIP. Get your resume updated.

Surely you hit the nail on the head.

This was the great idea of Central Area Center CNS RSD - the great JK (Just ask him). What a waste of time. This will not determine you layoff position. Your DSM ranking they did this summer will. Hope JK is on the bottom of the RSD listand get what her deserves the boot - he is the worst ever.

Ha ha oh man that one REALLY got me. Do you wonder why so many people think you're an f'n douchebag? I don't wonder.

You're the pot and you're calling the kettle black. I hope you get fired for cause tomorrow and when it happens, no one will answer the phone when you call because they don't have to anymore. Everyone hates you and deep down you know it but you live the lie that you're popular and respected.

You're really a piece of shit. Everyone wants to flush.

You're the pot and you're calling the kettle black. I hope you get fired for cause tomorrow and when it happens, no one will answer the phone when you call because they don't have to anymore. Everyone hates you and deep down you know it but you live the lie that you're popular and respected.

You're really a piece of shit. Everyone wants to flush.

Mom?