Retina

Barry has no clue either. He is a direct descendant of the of the wicked witch he is covering for. She placed him, he too is equally ineffective. Customers look at him like he has 3 heads when he tries to make a rare comment during a sales discussion. It's like bringing your child to work day. Hopefully, change will come shortly.

The manager you speak. When she got into her role. Saw two high performing tenured CS' (both female) as a threat. One she found a way to let go, and the other found her territory now belonged in the Mid-Atlantic. That rep she let go had some trouble getting interviews from the Roche crowd that took over DM roles in the newly formed MS team. She brings ZERO to the table.

Barry has no clue either. He is a direct descendant of the of the wicked witch he is covering for. She placed him, he too is equally ineffective. Customers look at him like he has 3 heads when he tries to make a rare comment during a sales discussion. It's like bringing your child to work day. Hopefully, change will come shortly.

He had worn out his welcome here in Rheum. Considering the potential for layoffs here, he probably bought some time moving over. If he moves up, watch out.

Retina Franchise : You got Demi, Fat Ellen and "BSer big Abbs". What a hand you were dealt? Things are going from bad to worse. Not to mention all of NJ is a sex cult. Just got the scoop, FRM Managers sleeping with SF imports, Locals Sales G-tech peeps with local G-tech peeps and CSs with docs. Talk about F----ed. From sales to FRM to protected Jack the town drunk, so glad I can say I am not part of the circus but really enjoy the clowns. It's about to end.

Retina Franchise : You got Demi, Fat Ellen and "BSer big Abbs". What a hand you were dealt? Things are going from bad to worse. Not to mention all of NJ is a sex cult. Just got the scoop, FRM Managers sleeping with SF imports, Locals Sales G-tech peeps with local G-tech peeps and CSs with docs. Talk about F----ed. From sales to FRM to protected Jack the town drunk, so glad I can say I am not part of the circus but really enjoy the clowns. It's about to end.

Interesting post, not sure who you’re really referring to.