• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Reorg in September ? Or lay offs

Anonymous

Marc leaves a message and a email goes out..."quit while you can so you can get your bonus so we don't have to fire you...we can't finalize the reorg until all you who got offers officially sign off." ?? Really?? I'm super dissappointed in bms upper management. How many times have we heard, we are working on a product? NOT! Rumor has it otsuka pays for NSII salary? Is the re-org just to move things around, call plan etc., until jan 2013 when lay offs will begin?

<

Marc leaves a message and a email goes out..."quit while you can so you can get your bonus so we don't have to fire you...we can't finalize the reorg until all you who got offers officially sign off." ?? Really?? I'm super dissappointed in bms upper management. How many times have we heard, we are working on a product? NOT! Rumor has it otsuka pays for NSII salary? Is the re-org just to move things around, call plan etc., until jan 2013 when lay offs will begin?

after 20 years here, fuck this company!

I did hear that we will definetly have a reorg in Sept. diabetes will take the brunt of the hit. Layoffs or Reorg. Equals the same thing, no dappa, no acquisition, definite job losses. The good reps need to job ship, Novo's expansion delayed hurts big time, but Aug is just around the corner and they will be looking at reps with diabetes experience.

Neuroscience reorg. Yes looking at novo. Thank you! Just dissappointed with way they are misleading us. I realize they can't say much, then don't speak up at all and tell us they are working on licensing a new product. Bs.

What are you talking about? What e-mail? Hell diabetes is the only group that's got a damn drug to sell?