• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Reorg Coming

<

hopefully they get rid of some of these amylin people. Especially FD who manages the Synergy DM's ...he is trouble and does not work at all. No one even hears from him. What a joke to pay salary like that for no return. Get smart BMS quick.

I haven't seen a Amylin rep since the purchase! I mean didn't see them before either. They will be pushed out soon enough. They felt safe but BMS is seeing true colors now.

One reason the NRX are dropping is because amylin the brain surgeons that they are got rid the inventiv managers that were selling something and in turn some of us solid reps left to go to big pharma....good selling amylin!!

Oh, is that why NRx has steadily declined over the last four weeks the "superior" BMS reps have been selling Bydureon. Give me a break!

Yes, we are superior- thanks. My biggest complaint with you is that you claim you have these GREAT relationships with the Endos yet I have not seen any increase with my Onglyza numbers. You think BMS has no experience with the Endos, but we are growing Bydureon within the Endo space. I have more Onglyza patients-- hell I have more Kombi patients then you have on By or Bydureon combined.

Yes, we are superior- thanks. My biggest complaint with you is that you claim you have these GREAT relationships with the Endos yet I have not seen any increase with my Onglyza numbers. You think BMS has no experience with the Endos, but we are growing Bydureon within the Endo space. I have more Onglyza patients-- hell I have more Kombi patients then you have on By or Bydureon combined.

Then Endo space has been solid for Bydureon since launch. It has been a positive, solid trend from day one and one of the most successful diabetes launches in the Endo space in a long time. Instead, look at the FP/IM numbers where BMS reps had so much experience and established relationships....nada and negative in many instances. With few exceptions in between, on a regional and national basis the numbers tell the story. No bragging rights for you BMS reps.

Then Endo space has been solid for Bydureon since launch. It has been a positive, solid trend from day one and one of the most successful diabetes launches in the Endo space in a long time. Instead, look at the FP/IM numbers where BMS reps had so much experience and established relationships....nada and negative in many instances. With few exceptions in between, on a regional and national basis the numbers tell the story. No bragging rights for you BMS reps.

BMS reps will fail to launch in PCP offices.

Silly amylin rep. BMS has been selling to the Endos for years. Most at BMS sold/launched Glucophage- I would have to say a bit more successful than Bydureon in the Endo and IM space. My area has 40 bydureon trx. I have over 300 nrx in 2012.

Silly amylin rep. BMS has been selling to the Endos for years. Most at BMS sold/launched Glucophage- I would have to say a bit more successful than Bydureon in the Endo and IM space. My area has 40 bydureon trx. I have over 300 nrx in 2012.

Silly BMS rep, Glucophage is not quite comparable to Bydueon. One of those is used a little earlier in the progression of T2D.