• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Remdesivir looks fantastic- thank you Gilead!

Rough times call for rough action. Another layoff and 30% this time.
We are doomed and everyone knows it.
“Gilead saves stock market”. Whatever happened to this jive turkey calling for doom and gloom and saying no way Remdesivir Would work. He’s been on here for months. Let me guess, just like the media no accountability and moved on to another fake story - LMAO

NY Times now reporting Remdesivir could be approved as early as tomorrow by the FDA due to its clear efficacy against Covid-19 and very benign side effect profile. THANK YOU GILEAD!!!!!!!

Oh, now that your lies about efficacy and safety of the incredible Corona treatment Remdesivir have been disproven by placebo controlled studies, you are finally admitting defeat and moving on to another fake story. It’s great to watch you squirm and cry because we fired your ass. I LOVE WINNING!

The U.S. FDA recently granted orphan drug status to Remdesivir for treating COVID-19. The status gives Gilead various benefits, including the FDA’s fast-track drug review. But 48 hours after they got this status Gilead walked away & partners with China! Gilead is partnered with Wuxi Pharmaceuticals (Wuxi AppTec) and George Soros. Wuxi Pharmaceuticals is located in the epicenter of the outbreak near Wuhan Institute of Virology that has been implicated as the Bioweapons manufacturer of this coronavirus. UNITAID is the UN and this is bio-warfare, where they control the drugs. China did not steal Gilead’s patent; Gilead was a willing participant, they are even working with the Chinese government on clinical trials. The question remains, how will this impact western nations that are excluded from the acquisition of lower-priced treatment drugs? Will our economies be held hostage to Chinese imperialism? And has the coronavirus outbreak been the vehicle for George Soros, Bill Gates, and the United Nations to implement the New World Order? Gilead is major donor to NIH and Dr Fauci who clearly has conflict of interest promoting Remdesivir with inclusive data at briefing.

After the millions of donations, it’s time to realize these products/studies/research cost money. This drug needs to be priced equally throughout the world (the US should not pay more than others) and profitable- we have been more than generous to this point and it has gotten us nowhere (see Democrat’s, Chinese, Media).

“Gilead saves stock market”. Whatever happened to this jive turkey calling for doom and gloom and saying no way Remdesivir Would work. He’s been on here for months. Let me guess, just like the media no accountability and moved on to another fake story - LMAO

Looks like your post aged well. Wrong twice. Leave investing to the adults kid. Get a job too!
78.30 USD −$5.70 (6.79%)

Looks like your post aged well. Wrong twice. Leave investing to the adults kid. Get a job too!
78.30 USD −$5.70 (6.79%)
How did this age the last couple HOURS? About as well as all your fake Remdesivir posts that said doesn’t work. The FDA just granted EMERGENCY APPROVAL for the only placebo controlled treatment proven to work significantly against Corona. Can you imagine the lives saved with a near 50% reduction in mortality (12% down to 8%)? How about the Hundreds of thousands of dollars saved per patient going from 15 to 11 days in the hospital. I volunteer with special needs kids, so I can help you. I know you were fired here, but use some of that negative fake news creativity to fabricate your resume. Heck, make a brag book with all your fake cafe pharma doom and gloom posts. I’ve got to go save patients, good luck.

How did this age the last couple HOURS? About as well as all your fake Remdesivir posts that said doesn’t work. The FDA just granted EMERGENCY APPROVAL for the only placebo controlled treatment proven to work significantly against Corona. Can you imagine the lives saved with a near 50% reduction in mortality (12% down to 8%)? How about the Hundreds of thousands of dollars saved per patient going from 15 to 11 days in the hospital. I volunteer with special needs kids, so I can help you. I know you were fired here, but use some of that negative fake news creativity to fabricate your resume. Heck, make a brag book with all your fake cafe pharma doom and gloom posts. I’ve got to go save patients, good luck.
Checkmate

The U.S. FDA recently granted orphan drug status to Remdesivir for treating COVID-19. The status gives Gilead various benefits, including the FDA’s fast-track drug review. But 48 hours after they got this status Gilead walked away & partners with China! Gilead is partnered with Wuxi Pharmaceuticals (Wuxi AppTec) and George Soros. Wuxi Pharmaceuticals is located in the epicenter of the outbreak near Wuhan Institute of Virology that has been implicated as the Bioweapons manufacturer of this coronavirus. UNITAID is the UN and this is bio-warfare, where they control the drugs. China did not steal Gilead’s patent; Gilead was a willing participant, they are even working with the Chinese government on clinical trials. The question remains, how will this impact western nations that are excluded from the acquisition of lower-priced treatment drugs? Will our economies be held hostage to Chinese imperialism? And has the coronavirus outbreak been the vehicle for George Soros, Bill Gates, and the United Nations to implement the New World Order? Gilead is major donor to NIH and Dr Fauci who clearly has conflict of interest promoting Remdesivir with inclusive data at briefing.

Gilead changed their Remdesivir metric mid-study, from being a study to prevent death, to measuring time to recovery. In clinical studies this is never done. Death rate improvement was only 11.6 to 8 percent. I hope this drug gets out there but I don’t want to see Gilead Excessively price it in U.S. Its uses are limited as its IV used in hospital setting.

Not sure what is up with all the hate. This virus is serious business and has killed a large number of people in weeks - and they suffered, and mostly ALONE.

If this drug can help reduce suffering and reduce deaths I hereby make a toast to Gilead and remdesivir!

Great news today on the huge decrease in mortality for those on Remdesivir versus those not on Remdesivir. This is probably a big contributor as to why the Coronavirus death rate continues to fall. Thank goodness this drug is available