RECRUITER SCAMS!

Apparently they haven't been shut down yet! THANKS FOR THE WARNINGS!!!
BUYERS BEWARE! - THIS IS A SCAM!!!

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Michael Wilson <michael.surgeryreps@surgeryreps.com> wrote:

Thank you for sending your resume, but the Medtronic surgical sales position requires coronary stent surgery experience, and they will not interview you unless you have it. My best suggestion is to use healthcarereps.net, it is the best sales job board for medical and pharma sales positions. Just about every med/pharm company posts their sales positions there. It should help you secure more interviews, as you will go direct through the companies themselves. I will keep you active on other positions that may be a fit with your background.

Good Luck
Michael Wilson
Surgery Reps Inc.
Michael.surgeryreps@surgeryreps.com

Reactions: Mister

Almost fell for it today - thanks to all of you they’re not getting a dime from me!

Chris.medsales@surgeryreps.net

Thanks for sending your resume and applying for the coronary stent position. At this time Medtronic is only interviewing candidates with stent experience. I will keep you active on other positions I get in the future. My best suggestion is check and stay active on healthcarereps.net and Ziprecruiter. Those are 2 of the top boards and should help you land a bunch of interviews.

Thanks

Chris Tomms

Executive Recruiter