• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Really…100 years and let’s we all go to…..

Go on your own jackass! No one wants to go overseas! Been there done that twice with novo and it sucks!
Lighten up and be open to adventure! Most of us have not been to corporate headquarters and want to experience the Danish culture and meet with top execs from around the world. The young reps want to meet in Copenhagen!

Lighten up and be open to adventure! Most of us have not been to corporate headquarters and want to experience the Danish culture and meet with top execs from around the world. The young reps want to meet in Copenhagen!
Because you’re a bunch of immature narcissistic spoiled babies. Lighten up?? We’ve been there twice! If you’re in your 20s and need to drink and party at novo’s expense, get a life! We have family and friends already that we value and don’t need Novo for our entertainment. Grow up!

Dude we’ve booked flights so you obviously don’t work here. And no Miami wouldn’t be “rad”. Omg this company blows!
My former pod-mate's new DBM overheard some serious discussions about Miami as well. OMG that would be too legit if we went there!

Too LEGIT. Too LEGIT to quit. TOO LEGIT. TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!!

(Thank me later for the ear worm)

Because you’re a bunch of immature narcissistic spoiled babies. Lighten up?? We’ve been there twice! If you’re in your 20s and need to drink and party at novo’s expense, get a life! We have family and friends already that we value and don’t need Novo for our entertainment. Grow up!
And wait to you are treated like a child when there. Schooled about drinking, scanning things in a line with 100 other people in front of a poster.It is not fun. NOT.

And wait to you are treated like a child when there. Schooled about drinking, scanning things in a line with 100 other people in front of a poster.It is not fun. NOT.

If we could cut things like the gem scanning, the endless, tedious, repetitive role plays and related competitions, etc, maybe some would be looking forward to it. These POA meetings always turn into the same thing for the sales force, same as we have done it for over 20 years.

If we could cut things like the gem scanning, the endless, tedious, repetitive role plays and related competitions, etc, maybe some would be looking forward to it. These POA meetings always turn into the same thing for the sales force, same as we have done it for over 20 years.

Well, that’s what they’re paying you to do. See, that’s they way it works - they pay you to do a job, so they get the set the parameters of what that job does. You accept their money for the job, so you do what they tell you to do. Easy solution if you don’t like it - just quit taking their money. Otherwise, just do what you’re being paid to do, even if it’s “gem scanning, the endless, tedious, repetitive role plays and related competitions, etc.” Employment here is voluntary. Your choosing to do this based upon your choosing to accept their money, so just live with your choices and quit being a baby.

Well, that’s what they’re paying you to do. See, that’s they way it works - they pay you to do a job, so they get the set the parameters of what that job does. You accept their money for the job, so you do what they tell you to do. Easy solution if you don’t like it - just quit taking their money. Otherwise, just do what you’re being paid to do, even if it’s “gem scanning, the endless, tedious, repetitive role plays and related competitions, etc.” Employment here is voluntary. Your choosing to do this based upon your choosing to accept their money, so just live with your choices and quit being a baby.
My, my. Did we hit a nerve? I think the poster is just outlining the fact that he/she/they would like to be treated like an adult, you know that thing you are supposed to be? Bless your heart.

My, my. Did we hit a nerve? I think the poster is just outlining the fact that he/she/they would like to be treated like an adult, you know that thing you are supposed to be? Bless your heart.

Thanks commercial ops person who gets paid a big comfy salary to inflict these upon us. well, when you have the dbms, fts and rbds all apologizing to the sales force during and afterwards about how terrible these POAs are, then maybe you would think someone would step up and change things. nope! I don't mind POAs, they are a great way to sharpen up, recharge and reconnect with colleagues. How about some more seminars, more like a CME conference for providers?

POAs can be great!! If you let them. Visit with work friends, have a few drinks. Sleep with your eyes open and get away from the field for a week! I see no downside. Is Orlando great? Not to me but who cares, go and make the best of it. You don’t have a choice in the matter anyway. Pharma is petty but they pay you well. If you don’t like it and can’t make the best of it? Leave. :)

POAs can be great!! If you let them. Visit with work friends, have a few drinks. Sleep with your eyes open and get away from the field for a week! I see no downside. Is Orlando great? Not to me but who cares, go and make the best of it. You don’t have a choice in the matter anyway. Pharma is petty but they pay you well. If you don’t like it and can’t make the best of it? Leave. :)

Oh god, shut up! It’s old school pharma and most companies don’t make you go to week long POAs anymore. You can get shit accomplished virtually for god sake! I don’t need several meetings away a year to “role play” and have drinks with work people. Wtf we all have lives outside of Novo! Novo isn’t the most important things in everyone’s life. Let us do our job in the field and STOP with these bullshit meetings! Every survey everyone tells them to stop and they don’t give a shit. Stop giving us surveys and asking our opinions only to ignore our opinions!