• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Quota

Listen folks we heard you and we have made the decision to move everyone's starting quota from 150 to 120 for Q4. This wasn't easy to do but we wanted to make sure you knew your frustrations and voice was heard.

Hope this helps and happy hunting.
It seems like GC was told to drive Qelbree results to forecast or reduce expenses to increase profit that the company can report for Q3. He created a Q3 bonus plan that would cover him no matter what happened. To achieve his objective he redefined how a quota incentive is supposed to work by adding a “starting” quota that put meaningful bonus payouts out of reach for most territories. While many are not happy with the Q3 bonus plan he did what was in the best interest of the the company at that time.

It seems like GC was told to drive Qelbree results to forecast or reduce expenses to increase profit that the company can report for Q3. He created a Q3 bonus plan that would cover him no matter what happened. To achieve his objective he redefined how a quota incentive is supposed to work by adding a “starting” quota that put meaningful bonus payouts out of reach for most territories. While many are not happy with the Q3 bonus plan he did what was in the best interest of the the company at that time.

not sure how pissing off the only department bringing in revenue was in the best interest of the company

People setting annual forecasts are making wayyyyyyy too much money to set a number of $418M when we will be lucky to surpass $350M.

Your 2024 Qelbree forecast should be $475M and not a penny more.

Why is it that only the adhd reps are getting the short end of the stick. They say adhd is going to drive the company forward but only the adhd reps are upset. Parkinson reps are never on here complaining.

Supernus I refuse to tell my doctors to push the dose with Qelbree. I will be happy to do this when you can provide me with data that shows an improved response rate the higher the dose.

In our phase 3 studies there is virtually no dosage separation from 100-200-600mgs. You encouraging us to push the dose is nothing but an end of the year cash grab attempt. Doctors are laughing when reps are encouraging them to push the dose and for good reason.

Why is vacation days, sick days, and floating holidays now being itemized as additional revenue we are earning in UKG? I ask because I am concerned we will be taxed on this on our W2.

ADP did not do this.

Inflate the # to the street on the backs of your salespeople? Didn’t TR do something like this by stealing bonus money from sales people a few years back? Only a limited few see the positive $$$ from this and it’s no one in sales. For the “good of the company” is a bunch of bs.

I left a year and a half ago and came to CF after I heard about the co pay card being redacted. My biggest regret is not whistleblowing on my sad excuse of an RD or the company in general….I truly hope this salesforce finds better situations in the near future. Nobody should have to deal with this.

the fact that all of Telso got fired… 13 people & the entire talent acquisition team got laid off. Seems sus

The rumor is they were fake dialing all their calls. One would think that would be a write up or some other disciplinary action rather than firing the whole team. It definitely sounds suspicious. The company’s probably trying to save some money to boost the year end balance and felt they could use that an an excuse.

I left a year and a half ago and came to CF after I heard about the co pay card being redacted. My biggest regret is not whistleblowing on my sad excuse of an RD or the company in general….I truly hope this salesforce finds better situations in the near future. Nobody should have to deal with this.

what would you have said?