• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Quota

anonymous

Is this quota stuff serious? What in the heck is this company doing? Do they want all their reps to quit? I have been here for many many years and this is the final straw. Do better Supernus, do better.

Is this quota stuff serious? What in the heck is this company doing? Do they want all their reps to quit? I have been here for many many years and this is the final straw. Do better Supernus, do better.

This is an absolute shit show. I have no clue where they pulled these numbers from- no WAY people make these quotas

Get out of town with that negative mindset!!

BTS is a huge market opportunity!!! If we stay focused, and SELL with CONFIDENCE then we WILL be successful, and make loads of money this quarter!!!

Get out of town with that negative mindset!!

BTS is a huge market opportunity!!! If we stay focused, and SELL with CONFIDENCE then we WILL be successful, and make loads of money this quarter!!!

It's likely that some reps may grow 130 scripts in Q3 but only make $2500 in bonus. For perspective growing 130 scripts in Q2 would have paid close to $7k. You are screwing us and you will regret this. Stop being so greedy and start using a calculator for yearly projections.

We have been looking forward to BTS all year and you just Fuc#ed us.

I am willing to bet you won’t call me a sheep when EVERY rep on the team places in SI!!!

Add to that, we will take advantage of the opportunity of a CAREER when we hit an ALL TIME HIGH in targeting metrics this month!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

john-maxwell-quotes-1024x630.jpg

They got rid of the Snappy contest and said it would be factored into regular bonus…. But majority of reps are going to only be making $2500 in bonus. Where’d that money go?Whether we get +0 or +144ish scripts, we make the same amount which is ridiculous. This is going to cause reps to shoot for the minimum since the “quotas” are unrealistic and unattainable. Some territories don’t have that many scripts (since half of the scripts were taken away when the territory was cut in half in April), so we’re expected to nearly double our scripts quarter over quarter. On top of all of this, we get a brand new “list” every quarter and lose 50+ targets and have to start over. Do better Supernus or you’re going to be left with no one

I think this is the first time the entire salesforce probably agrees that this is an absolute piss poor bonus plan.

Big facts! No one is happy. We are continuously told how important the sales force is. Hmm can’t tell with this stupid ass bonus plan. Some territories have never even come close to 150 script growth in a quarter. Then some high and mighty RD wants to come on here trying to motivate. Get outta here with that.

I swear I just recall Gary and Taylor circling around POAs telling us they were looking for areas to increase goal attainment nation wide. What the hell changed in the past two months? Clearly this bonus plan does nothing of the sort.

They got rid of the Snappy contest and said it would be factored into regular bonus…. But majority of reps are going to only be making $2500 in bonus. Where’d that money go?Whether we get +0 or +144ish scripts, we make the same amount which is ridiculous. This is going to cause reps to shoot for the minimum since the “quotas” are unrealistic and unattainable. Some territories don’t have that many scripts (since half of the scripts were taken away when the territory was cut in half in April), so we’re expected to nearly double our scripts quarter over quarter. On top of all of this, we get a brand new “list” every quarter and lose 50+ targets and have to start over. Do better Supernus or you’re going to be left with no one

I don't trust this company at all anymore.

Big facts! No one is happy. We are continuously told how important the sales force is. Hmm can’t tell with this stupid ass bonus plan. Some territories have never even come close to 150 script growth in a quarter. Then some high and mighty RD wants to come on here trying to motivate. Get outta here with that.

My RD can shut it for the next 3 months.

So you mean to tell me if I grow 89% to my quota this quarter I will get 0$? With Q2 bonus plan if i grew 130rx that's $7,500. That's F*****. Way to incentivize your sales force in the most important quarter for ADHD. Do better TR and GC.