Quest IT Outsourcing

To be fair, we have a few very knowledgeable people in the IT origination. While the situation and challenges are lessening, it’s still a negative circumstance but slowly turning. We are already in too deep to once again make a swift decision. To rid the IT group as is, and start from scratch again, (or almost from scratch) we will lose much more knowledge of the systems. Much more than was lost the first round. A lot of the current staff may be new, not knowledgeable yet, but some of the work effort is great. I would hate to put in the hours those people are putting in. There are a few that often work 24 hours straight through due to the squeeze being put on. My hats off to those guys.

To be fair, we have a few very knowledgeable people in the IT origination. While the situation and challenges are lessening, it’s still a negative circumstance but slowly turning. We are already in too deep to once again make a swift decision. To rid the IT group as is, and start from scratch again, (or almost from scratch) we will lose much more knowledge of the systems. Much more than was lost the first round. A lot of the current staff may be new, not knowledgeable yet, but some of the work effort is great. I would hate to put in the hours those people are putting in. There are a few that often work 24 hours straight through due to the squeeze being put on. My hats off to those guys.

Nobody cares about your stupid opinions, son. If IT could perform to our standards, their fate would be different. Instead, the Geek Squad will have a new pool to hire from.

Talks with another outsourcer are in the works for IT. This outsourcer has already made calls to previous IT employees to line up recruits. All jobs will be in country . Looks like WIPRO days are numbered. Rumor I heard is that no Wipro employees will be offered jobs by new outsourcer. Quest IT managers and directors will not be carried either.
Look for groups of strangers in meetings and evaluating IT Areas,

Talks with another outsourcer are in the works for IT. This outsourcer has already made calls to previous IT employees to line up recruits. All jobs will be in country . Looks like WIPRO days are numbered. Rumor I heard is that no Wipro employees will be offered jobs by new outsourcer. Quest IT managers and directors will not be carried either.
Look for groups of strangers in meetings and evaluating IT Areas,

Are you kidding me?!!! ‘…has already made calls to previous IT employees to line up recruits…’

We are going to have the same suckballs back that did nothing in IT in the first place! Welcome to WIPRO 2.0

Are you kidding me?!!! ‘…has already made calls to previous IT employees to line up recruits…’

We are going to have the same suckballs back that did nothing in IT in the first place! Welcome to WIPRO 2.0

Are you kidding us all? Sucking balls requires work, perhaps even skill and that is something that has always been lacking at Quest IT. I say fire all the lazy bastards and try again.

Monkey boy MR LONESOME IS STILL UNEMPLOYED AND TROLLING ?

I would be angry if I were in your position also, junior. But lashing out here will not improve your lot in life. Take some enzyte to compensate or call Dr. Laura when her show starts and have a good cry. This is a place for sales professionals at Quest Diagnostics and we have business matters to discuss that don't involve you.

I would be angry if I were in your position also, junior. But lashing out here will not improve your lot in life. Take some enzyte to compensate or call Dr. Laura when her show starts and have a good cry. This is a place for sales professionals at Quest Diagnostics and we have business matters to discuss that don't involve you.

What a sad and lonely person you must be after years of posting the same old stuff.

What a sad and lonely person you must be after years of posting the same old stuff.

What is sad is that after years of following and studying my posts, you finally worked up the courage to respond in this public forum and this failed attempt at an insult is all you have to contribute to our discourse. You have much to learn, son. Fortunately for you, I still have much to teach.