Quest IT Outsourcing

I have never been more proud. My Daughter is dating a Procurement Officer!!!

Even as proud as you were when she brought him home and announced that they would be celebrating Kwanza this year. And FYI, it's really not cute when he calls her PAWG. You should stop repeating that around the office.

Hope this helps

Even as proud as you were when she brought him home and announced that they would be celebrating Kwanza this year. And FYI, it's really not cute when he calls her PAWG. You should stop repeating that around the office.

Hope this helps

Nice racist comment Mr Original. I'm sure your team of imaginary stuperstars are selling hard from your trailer park, hahaha. This is sad and pathetic mr jr whopper vp. Keep them coming no crying, hahahah

Hope this helps

This just shows what a young punk you are. Get out of your moms basement and get a job already. I know that you probably think that posting on CP is a job but when was the last time you got a check from CP.

This just shows what a young punk you are. Get out of your moms basement and get a job already. I know that you probably think that posting on CP is a job but when was the last time you got a check from CP.

Oh, brother. Another internet tough guy, flexing his keyboard finger muscles. Listen, junior, try to compensate for your inadequacies in a more productive fashion. I'm sure it was a painful blow when enzyte was taken off the market. I know it was your last best hope, but it was a fraud, just like your entire life.

Hope this helps.

Oh, brother. Another internet tough guy, flexing his keyboard finger muscles. Listen, junior, try to compensate for your inadequacies in a more productive fashion. I'm sure it was a painful blow when enzyte was taken off the market. I know it was your last best hope, but it was a fraud, just like your entire life.

Hope this helps.

Oh brother mr original is using his same lame replies and crying about his imaginary team of stuperstars. Jr whopper vp nothing new to say except your boring third grader replies. Such a tough guy u are sweetie. Now try again w your tough talk bc this is pathetic, hahahaha

Oh brother mr original is using his same lame replies and crying about his imaginary team of stuperstars. Jr whopper vp nothing new to say except your boring third grader replies. Such a tough guy u are sweetie. Now try again w your tough talk bc this is pathetic, hahahaha

Go to bed, Gloria. If you want another dirty sanchez, you will have to wait for the morning.

Go to bed, Gloria. If you want another dirty sanchez, you will have to wait for the morning.

Lol wow so upset sweetie. Now tell your imaginary team of stuperstars to stop whining and think of some new responses instead of your same lame boring replies. You can do it and no whining, you'll wake your mommy, hahahahahahahh

Guess What ?
After all this outsourcing drama at DGX. Wipro will be shifting most of its work to india, eliminating most of those converted QD employees and shifting the work to Pune India

Guess What ?
After all this outsourcing drama at DGX. Wipro will be shifting most of its work to india, eliminating most of those converted QD employees and shifting the work to Pune India

Well, Not sure about the Wipro shifting the work to India, however most of the sales job and lab work will be moving to Kansas soon.

Guess What ?

IT was great and things got done with Jim Pierro and his team was there. Requests were completed ahead of schedule and done right first time.

Pierro straighten out Teterboro when he came and it ran for years smooth. Now most request are just ignored or weeks to complete simple tasks with Wipro

Find Pierro and his team....

The H1b Visa fraud is doing well there. US veterans were put out of work by kids from India. Your Medicare dollars at work. Hey let's ask Mr. Trump if he is interested in that story.

Talks with another outsourcer are in the works for IT. This outsourcer has already made calls to previous IT employees to line up recruits. All jobs will be in country . Looks like WIPRO days are numbered. Rumor I heard is that no Wipro employees will be offered jobs by new outsourcer. Quest IT managers and directors will not be carried either.
Look for groups of strangers in meetings and evaluating IT Areas,

Talks with another outsourcer are in the works for IT. This outsourcer has already made calls to previous IT employees to line up recruits. All jobs will be in country . Looks like WIPRO days are numbered. Rumor I heard is that no Wipro employees will be offered jobs by new outsourcer. Quest IT managers and directors will not be carried either.
Look for groups of strangers in meetings and evaluating IT Areas,

Jobs will be offered. Assistant Drive Thru Shift Supervisor, Fry Chef and Cashier for those with the financial skills to manage the register. But you will have to look deep into our IT Department to find qualified candidates. Welcome to the home of the whopper, boys. You will not be missed.