• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Pyott trades stock for $536M cash

For poster 20

If you think Capitalism is working in this country just ask the people who lose jobs as a result of guys like Pyott wiping his arse with 100 bills. That is exactly what is wrong with capitalism. I got no problem with someone making good money that deserves to make it but the capitalism that got Pyott $538 million is an insane misuse of the principals of capitalism.

who is aunt bee??

It all started with an innocent post asking about what happened to a particular director from the VK building who looked like "Doc" from "Back to the Future"

Next...someone posted that this directors group went from "Doc" to "Opie" (think Ron Howard) during endurance.

From there it's just one level up the food chain to Aunt Bee...well it WAS one level up...sadly Aunt Bee is no longer with us

No. I have been to Cuba

Doesn't make it right or moral. So now our options are to either live under communism or at the mercy of corporate raiders? And not sure you heard, but except for Cuba, communism is pretty much dead and gone. BS is the lowest of the low and he zero morals. Doesn't mean I am a communist.

Doc from Back to the Future = Carrie B.
Aunt Bee - not sure, maybe Ros since she's from NC.
Andy Griffiths - no idea.
Sesha = Duce bag

Doc = CB (self explanatory)
Opie = JD (Ron Howard - Mayberry)
Aunt Bee = RC (again with the Mayberry theme)
Andy Griffith = WW (new Actavis sheriff)
Sesha = DB (agreed)

Acronym Monitor Here: thank you to whoever is defining these random acronyms. It is very difficult to keep up with all the new acronyms and cryptic messages on cafepharma. As soon as possible, I will add these to the portal's acronym library. I've been tasked by the leadership team to integrate the Allergan and Actavis acronym lists. It may take some time since my 3 assistants were let go in the recent "cost cutting" efforts and I am all alone in the basement with my stapler.

Kissing A!% only worked with the Panda. And that is an entirely different thread on CP.

Panda Monitor here: One must be very careful when dealing with Pandas...they can look cute and cuddly but suddenly turn on you without warning. Their natural habitat is stalking golf courses and hiding in dark offices. One last very important piece of advice..."Never say no to Panda"

Panda Monitor here: One must be very careful when dealing with Pandas...they can look cute and cuddly but suddenly turn on you without warning. Their natural habitat is stalking golf courses and hiding in dark offices. One last very important piece of advice..."Never say no to Panda"

Speaking of Panda...check out Panda stalking on en.ipanda.com