• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Pyott trades stock for $536M cash

<

The most sickening thing about his $536M windfall is the people who have lost their jobs to his greed. Guy could have easily kept AGN independent and instead he orchestrates this total collapse so that his pocket book is fat. I guess his ex-wives are even po'ed at him since they won't see any of that profit. Pyott is a scum.

Rot in hell Pyott!

The most sickening thing about his $536M windfall is the people who have lost their jobs to his greed. Guy could have easily kept AGN independent and instead he orchestrates this total collapse so that his pocket book is fat. I guess his ex-wives are even po'ed at him since they won't see any of that profit. Pyott is a scum.

Rot in hell Pyott!

I thought he was a nice guy. He always said hi in the elevator.

Rot in hell Pyott!

True this just shows how a person who has extreme wealth could give a rat's ass about the rest of us the peasant people who make a mere 100k. We are like residents living in housing projects to him.

So that's why our benefits suck now and all plans have high deductibles. Every part of the company was raided. A year from now it will cease to exist except for remains scattered throughout Pfizer. And we will read about Fivehead Saunders cashing in a billion worth of stock It's the American way.

Aunt Bee Monitor Here: Please refrain from mentioning Aunt Bee. She is a big girl with lots of time on her hands now and can speak for herself. You may now carry on with greedy CEO bashing.

Opie here: there is no reason to be concerned with Aunt Bee...i have her # on speed dial and check-in with her multiple times per day. Whether i have a presentation to "prepare" or a 1:1 with one of my "problem employees" she is always willing to provide guidance, support and sometimes a shoulder to cry on. She was a great boss, mentor and friend. Even with my years of management experience, i would not be in the position that i am today without her. Carry on...to there

Opie here: there is no reason to be concerned with Aunt Bee...i have her # on speed dial and check-in with her multiple times per day. Whether i have a presentation to "prepare" or a 1:1 with one of my "problem employees" she is always willing to provide guidance, support and sometimes a shoulder to cry on. She was a great boss, mentor and friend. Even with my years of management experience, i would not be in the position that i am today without her. Carry on...to there

Andy Griffith Here: Kiddy yap and yup......there's a new sheriff in town. Forget that Aunt. She always was and will continue to be a useless character. I will do a better, but this posse betta start performing. Otherwise I'll be bringing Floyd in to run the place.

So one person having all the money is better than everyone having a share? Smart you, aren't you...?!

One person doesn't have all the money. He has a shit ton, yes, almost obscene amout, but the rest of us have base salaries or the opportunity to find other jobs that pay more. If you mean "everyone having a share" equates to a daily ration of milk, basic food staples, a government mandated menial job salary and a 50 year old car if you are lucky than yes, everyone I guess has a share. Of misery. That's what you anti capitalist liberals really want, right?