PSA - Medical Simulation (MedSim) On Last Legs

If MSCs better off, u’d have a leg to stand on. U must use different yardstick for success. Rev went frm abt $4.5 mil 2 years ago <$1 mil this year under MB. That line should go up & right. Partners avoid us & all cust. leaving. Sole cause, mgmt failure & incompetence.

If MSCs better off, u’d have a leg to stand on. U must use different yardstick for success. Rev went frm abt $4.5 mil 2 years ago <$1 mil this year under MB. That line should go up & right. Partners avoid us & all cust. leaving. Sole cause, mgmt failure & incompetence.

Shocker! The same people posting the the same shit again. Let me just say this on behalf of everyone watching this pitiful thread. THIS IS NOTHING NEW TO ANYONE HERE! This shit is played out. We can always go back and read your other 50 shit spelled posts that all say the same fucking thing. Change up your tactics. Maybe post something NEW for a change? Entertain us. Make a meme. Post pics of your Mom (or I can when I see her tonight). Something, anything.

Shocker! The same people posting the the same shit again. Let me just say this on behalf of everyone watching this pitiful thread. THIS IS NOTHING NEW TO ANYONE HERE! This shit is played out. We can always go back and read your other 50 shit spelled posts that all say the same fucking thing. Change up your tactics. Maybe post something NEW for a change? Entertain us. Make a meme. Post pics of your Mom (or I can when I see her tonight). Something, anything.

Welp long as 2 nutjobs keep lying customers & employees story won’t change. Mebbe turn new leaf make it right w everyone they wronged it’ll change. Vury long list tho & they’re sociopaths.

Lot ppl have axe to grind & they’re posting here. Deal w it. Oh 2 customers leaving soon. That’s new. Dust off resume unless you’re Bob. He’s too old to hire unless his bro gets him another job. MBs failure here will def follow her. Not long until doors shut.

Welp long as 2 nutjobs keep lying customers & employees story won’t change. Mebbe turn new leaf make it right w everyone they wronged it’ll change. Vury long list tho & they’re sociopaths.

Lot ppl have axe to grind & they’re posting here. Deal w it. Oh 2 customers leaving soon. That’s new. Dust off resume unless you’re Bob. He’s too old to hire unless his bro gets him another job. MBs failure here will def follow her. Not long until doors shut.

Forgot the Board has made it known they have 0 confidence in MaryBeth.

Forgot the Board has made it known they have 0 confidence in MaryBeth.

Get help. Bldr community Healy can help. You make shit up again. Delusional schitso.