• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Power of Diversity zoom call

If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it because I am somebody!
Hey just stuff it, ass-wipe. People like YOU really piss me off, this company is trying to do it’s part in equality, self esteem and making this a great place to work. So if you don’t like it, get the F-out of here, we don’t want you....BLM

Only 13% of Americans are Black perhaps that had something to do with the “lack” of diversity?

So, DO WE WANT TO RUN A BUSINESS LIKE A "PAINT BY NUMBER PICTURE?" . IS THAT WHAT WE DO FOR ALL DIVISIONS? RESEARCH? MARKETING? MANUFACTURING? ETC.

iF SO, THEN I SAY NO MORE THAN 13 PERCENT OF ALL PHARMACEUTICAL EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE BLACK, AFRICAN AMERICAN, ETC. 13%. AND YES, 13% OF ALL MANAGEMENT. THAT IS THE FAIR, PERFECT PICTURE IF WE ARE TO REFLET THE GENERAL POPULATION'S DIVERSITY.

UNLESS IT THREATENS AN EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP SEAT. DO WHAT OTHER COMPANIES LIKE BRISTOL MYERS IN THEIR ULTRA-LIBERAL JULY MOVE TO INCREASE THE # OF BOARD SEATS TO FINALLY ADD TWO BLACKS. THEY MOVED IT FROM 12 TO 14 TO CREATE 2 SEATS FOR "BLACKS". WHY DIDN'T THEY ASK TWO WHITE PEOPLE TO HUMBLY STEP DOWN? NOPE.

DOES ANYONE, ANYONE OF ANY COLOR, NOT SEE THE ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT HYPOCRISY KNOWING THAT FOR DECADES QUALIFIED PEOPLE OF COLOR WERE OUT THERE? OUR EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP SIMPLY USES THE CURRENT EVENTS TO BUILD A MOAT AROUND THEIR POWER BASE AND CONTINUE TO ENRICH THEMSELVES FOR GENERATIONS TO COME. THAT'S THE END GAME. NOT SOCIAL JUSTICE. WE ARE PLAYED FOR PONS, FOR FOOLS THAT WE ARE, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK AND BECOME ENAMORED OR POSSIBLY, MORE LOYAL TO J&J FOR SUCH LOVING, SOCIAL ACTION.

IT IS A FACADE TO POWER, NOTHING MORE. AN OPPORTUNITY THAT ONCE AND WHILE COMES ALONG TO LEVERAGE. KNOW YOUR ENEMY EVEN IF THEY ARE THE ONES TO PAY YOU MERCENARY WAGES.

Why do whites have resentment discussing race? It’s not a victim mentality, it’s called inclusion.
I have resentment when I'm told how privileged I am simply because I'm white, and that not agreeing by acknowledging that supposed and completely fabricated privilege automatically makes me a racist. Seems like the opposite of an inclusive mentality, no?

The point is that we don’t necessarily have to agree on social issues, but when it comes to equality and fairness this should be the golden standard at all pharma companies—not just AZ. The reason we have to go through this training is because the narrowed minded mentality of those who don’t believe we need it.

Treat everyone with professionalism and respect—black, white, Asian, gay, straight, etc.

Signed-HR

The point is that we don’t necessarily have to agree on social issues, but when it comes to equality and fairness this should be the golden standard at all pharma companies—not just AZ. The reason we have to go through this training is because the narrowed minded mentality of those who don’t believe we need it.

Treat everyone with professionalism and respect—black, white, Asian, gay, straight, etc.

Signed-HR

First, obviously Human Resources isn't speaking above.

But, let's act like it is HR, I say, Wow. You get paid for WHAT? Telling me what I was told when my father and mother modeled as best they knew how, that you treat everyone with respect, fairly? Do the younger folks here even know how far we've come; but how far we are from values and integrity in all things today? A façade of social and political correctness as insidious corruption lives at the highest levels in PhRMA. And the executive leadership examples of how they really behave & treat themselves versus how they preach from the mountain top. Our mighty, self righteous corporate leaders have brought on a serious, decaying culture of cheating in this country more so than the UK. This is a far more serious matter than the fundamental lesson of respecting each other, fairly. They disrespect you each day. They treat you unfairly each day, whether you know it or not.

HR pons are nothing more than corporate automatons that circle and protect the interest of what they tell you is a "living" organism, AstraZeneca. I can tell you real world stories of how HR took the side of the "bigger gun", "bigger voice", time and again to squelch injustice, forms of discrimination and dirty business deals uncovered here and other big pharma companies I've worked for or with. They are simply an agent of the "mother ship". They give a crap less of you as a human being. You're just a resource to use, to manage to twisted metrics. All the while, the corporate executives play by the rules that serve them power base protection, multigenerational wealth and increased control.

You see, we live in an Age of Moral Relativism. And I could prove it to you in a million examples from our Corporate Executives steeped in hypocrisy of what they lavish on themselves down to the sales rep cutting corners each "selling day". What is moral relativism, you ask? Anything goes. And you better get on that train. Ostracized for your beliefs or dare I say, faith. Today, more so than ever, you have to live a paradox, a dichotomy of principles. Close your eyes, stick out your hand. You have to tattoo yourself with their particular socialized saving grace of the year. I can share a hundred stories of immoral, unethical business behavior witness in PhRMA condoned by those who espouse integrity in all matters. Now, they ask you to violate your own integrity knowingly or unwittingly. They are no moral compass. No social engineer to higher ground.

So, no one at no time in my life, as long as I have breath is going to tell me I am narrow-minded as I refuse corporate Kool-Aid. Disgustingly, they're the narrow minded ones. To say, we need "training" like circus seals for fairness and equality when I was taught that long ago by real people who loved me.

Corporate America, AZ is full of more shit each day knowing the extreme amount of hypocrisy.

Too Toxic at AZ. Too many examples of discrimination. White man in IT with white HR husband is free to treat white heterosexual males badly. Straight Men can be victimised too you know! AZ employing lots of coloured people and lumping them into one team. The united nations IT team. Recruited less on merit. More about ticking diversity quota and they sll know it. Totally dysfunctional outcome.

First, obviously Human Resources isn't speaking above.

But, let's act like it is HR, I say, Wow. You get paid for WHAT? Telling me what I was told when my father and mother modeled as best they knew how, that you treat everyone with respect, fairly? Do the younger folks here even know how far we've come; but how far we are from values and integrity in all things today? A façade of social and political correctness as insidious corruption lives at the highest levels in PhRMA. And the executive leadership examples of how they really behave & treat themselves versus how they preach from the mountain top. Our mighty, self righteous corporate leaders have brought on a serious, decaying culture of cheating in this country more so than the UK. This is a far more serious matter than the fundamental lesson of respecting each other, fairly. They disrespect you each day. They treat you unfairly each day, whether you know it or not.

HR pons are nothing more than corporate automatons that circle and protect the interest of what they tell you is a "living" organism, AstraZeneca. I can tell you real world stories of how HR took the side of the "bigger gun", "bigger voice", time and again to squelch injustice, forms of discrimination and dirty business deals uncovered here and other big pharma companies I've worked for or with. They are simply an agent of the "mother ship". They give a crap less of you as a human being. You're just a resource to use, to manage to twisted metrics. All the while, the corporate executives play by the rules that serve them power base protection, multigenerational wealth and increased control.

You see, we live in an Age of Moral Relativism. And I could prove it to you in a million examples from our Corporate Executives steeped in hypocrisy of what they lavish on themselves down to the sales rep cutting corners each "selling day". What is moral relativism, you ask? Anything goes. And you better get on that train. Ostracized for your beliefs or dare I say, faith. Today, more so than ever, you have to live a paradox, a dichotomy of principles. Close your eyes, stick out your hand. You have to tattoo yourself with their particular socialized saving grace of the year. I can share a hundred stories of immoral, unethical business behavior witness in PhRMA condoned by those who espouse integrity in all matters. Now, they ask you to violate your own integrity knowingly or unwittingly. They are no moral compass. No social engineer to higher ground.

So, no one at no time in my life, as long as I have breath is going to tell me I am narrow-minded as I refuse corporate Kool-Aid. Disgustingly, they're the narrow minded ones. To say, we need "training" like circus seals for fairness and equality when I was taught that long ago by real people who loved me.

Corporate America, AZ is full of more shit each day knowing the extreme amount of hypocrisy.

Spot on!

Thank goodness for this training! Now I know how privileged and racist I should feel! Eye roll...Ridiculous woke nonsense! Best, most qualified person for the job. All lives matter. Period.

Thank goodness for this training! Now I know how privileged and racist I should feel! Eye roll...Ridiculous woke nonsense! Best, most qualified person for the job. All lives matter. Period.
Why don’t you look for the good with this program and learn. It’s ridiculous that ass-wipes like you tear down the good and try to disrupt what is noticeable evident a lack of diversity, and opportunity with minorities. AZ is taking the lead to correct this, and make our workplace a harmonious and great play to work. If you noticed from our last Pulse Survey the company has very high marks, and continues to deliver for US all. Bravo AZ!!!!!

Why don’t you look for the good with this program and learn. It’s ridiculous that ass-wipes like you tear down the good and try to disrupt what is noticeable evident a lack of diversity, and opportunity with minorities. AZ is taking the lead to correct this, and make our workplace a harmonious and great play to work. If you noticed from our last Pulse Survey the company has very high marks, and continues to deliver for US all. Bravo AZ!!!!!

:rolleyes: STFU

What HR? AZ HR is non-existent.
We are still waiting for business title changes after Medimmune full merge In 2019 (which took, you know... only 12y). Maybe in the next 12y they will also align the business titles (and not just career levels in workday)