• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Post National Anthem & b/f Super Bowl Kickoff

Astellas America with the hard work and dedication to success that we have as people made Astellas japan RICH AF! You removed our bonus!!!!!!! THATS HOW YOU REPAY US???????? Please Kenji and your Biatch Naoki come to the meeting in June. Have few drinks and have few laughs....wink wink

You were in on the master plan to take away our bonus. You will pay! This is place is on fire because of that. Major repercussions. Big time mess up. You take my bread, I take your bread. You remove the food from my kids mouth, you will pay. You are already seeing it.

Read it again. Ain't nobody counting on you much longer, sunny boy.

You were in on the master plan to take away our bonus. You will pay! This is place is on fire because of that. Major repercussions. Big time mess up. You take my bread, I take your bread. You remove the food from my kids mouth, you will pay. You are already seeing it.

Oh, stfu!!! Entitled to bonus? Look it up in dictionary: "reward for good performance". 10% to goal? then STFU!!! Quit today.

All of a sudden the reps are lazy and faking stuff. With all the metrics they collect and observe faking things is minimal to almost nothing. Let me share the reality of the last 8 months with you. I have driven over 16 THOUSAND miles since June. I have blown through close to $40 Thousand dollars in lunch money. I have handed over 60 cases of Veozah and close to 100 cases of each does of Myrbetriq. My bonuses are averaging close to $5k with a sub-standard salary. My entire team is in the same boat. Now they are breathing down are necks and asking for impossible things. How long do you think I could keep this up. All of this with no insurance coverage. Then they spend $7 MILLION dollars for a 30 second ad during the Super Bowl while the reps aren't even going to come close to the measly $5k bonus.

Is this lazy? Please reply

I think our whole industry is on a downward. Companies treat us like crap- and think this pay will over-ride the treatment. Nope.

You seem happy about this.When field sales doesn't make any money especially on a new product its considered a catastrophic failure on all of leadership.This includes all of Senior Leadership in all divisions Also includes all of secondary leadership.You can't blame sales for a bad label, weak marketing, or lack of insurance payment.The people currently in sales in this company just got here through trial and error because of the negative environment that has existed for so many years.The only people left to blame are sitting at the Chicago Headquarters.What else can you do at this point.Lucky still to have a few hundred people hanging around selling for this company.

Read your IC plan. We hired a bunch of dumb reps like you. The sooner that's rectified, the better.
Guys you just got to ignore this person. They go in every thread and write post like this and even write fake posts posing as reps trying to make reps look bad. Just a clown with a master's degree in douchebaggery. An absolute loser in life. Talking about faking calls, well f*** you. I'm out here working my ass off everyday, making promises about coverage that doesn't exist, eating crow and feeling like a jackass because I know the company isn't behind the sales message they want me to provide. The drug is too expensive, people can't access it, and because of that it's going to continue to fail. Until that changes, there's really nothing left to say. Back to the job boards for me....

The company in imploding. Trust is gone. We are literally working for flames. The iPerform data is a joke. Micromanagement, blame, and weak upper management. Look at how many people are leaving? What’s the turnover percentage now? 5%.

Look at the new hires and training classes full of new people. Over 10 NEW people in training classes during a product launch. This is NOT normal. Look at the turnover since January 2024? How can anyone not notice people
leaving like this? Astellas Mayday Mayday, is anyone there? The problem is within not the reps. No Myrbetriq samples now? How do we get so low on 25mg samples and no one says a word to anyone. We order samples and crickets. Management had no idea we were no longer receiving samples until Monday! No 50mg samples now no 25mg samples until April. How does this happen?? I’m embarrassed for the reps.