• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Poor kids are just as bright as white kids

Fair enough. let's flag this and review later. You're confusing what I THINK will happen with what I WANT to happen. I really WANT Trump to be successful. As we both know, he is difficult to predict as he changes his mind often - like he now wants low interest rates - I love that. Previously he said they were too low during the Obama era. So do you have an opinion? Or does it bend in the wind like a willow tree. And he now says Colin should be allowed to play when previously he said the SOB should be fired - I agreed that the SOB should be fired. Do you have an opinion? Or is it just whatever Trump says? LMFAO. And it goes on and on that way - so - since you seem to agree with whatever he says when he says it - that tells me you have no consistent position and am sorry you think that worthless SOB should be allowed to play. My guess is the reason he said that was because his friend, 'Hand job Bob' (Kraft) put the idea in his craw.

I’m confusing nothing about you. You are allowing what you want to be true dominate your thinking. I just laid out a solid case which you ran from that indicated it is more than reasonable to believe that both Cruz and Pence.

I’ve got plenty of oipinions and they are on the record and consistent because they are based upon core values and principles.

Yes, Trump talks all over the place. Only time will tell what he will actually do although that usually comes out to be pretty conservative and consistent.

Trump is right on interest rates. It made no sense for the Fed to be overly concerned about inflation of which there have been no real signs and start harming his growth rate. Obama’s growth rate was anemic and at the time the Fed was pumping in free money and causing the market to go up but it wasn’t growth based upon anything but cheap money.

Don’t like Colin and hope he never plays another down. He’s a nut and a disrespectful jerk. I’ve quite watching the NFL as well, the spoiled disrespectful brats. But Colin and the NFL have nobody to blame but themselves for their predicament. Maybe Trump has changed his tune because the kneeling is no longer an issue. Who knows?

What I do know is that I told you long ago not to take Trump literally but take him seriously. You’re still ignoring my advice to your detriment!

He didn't get fired at all, his contract ended and he wasn't resigned. He tried to make a race issue but that was a fail. John Elway offered him a job QB ing with the Broncos but he turned it down saying it wasn't enough money. So it was a money issue not a race issue or freedom of speech issue. I don't watch pro football anymore - only college. Freedom of speech? So if I (or you) walk into an office and use speech that our company doesn't think is appropriate, are you saying they can't fire me? LOL.

Check back when the LSD wears off. And beyond that, ask Trump - he's the one who said it, I simply agreed. I could give a fuck because, like I said, I no longer watch pro football. All those guys sitting out the anthem? I didn't care for it. Do they have the right? Sure. I also have the right not to watch the bastards. ;)

I know he did not get fired smarts, but you said he should have gotten fired, because he refused to stand? Coming from the same who think its okay not to have pray in schools,You say you don't give a fuck but you always bringing Kepernick up what's that all about? I guess if was like and look like Roger Alies then you be cool with him.

I’m confusing nothing about you. You are allowing what you want to be true dominate your thinking. I just laid out a solid case which you ran from that indicated it is more than reasonable to believe that both Cruz and Pence.

I’ve got plenty of oipinions and they are on the record and consistent because they are based upon core values and principles.

Yes, Trump talks all over the place. Only time will tell what he will actually do although that usually comes out to be pretty conservative and consistent.

Trump is right on interest rates. It made no sense for the Fed to be overly concerned about inflation of which there have been no real signs and start harming his growth rate. Obama’s growth rate was anemic and at the time the Fed was pumping in free money and causing the market to go up but it wasn’t growth based upon anything but cheap money.

Don’t like Colin and hope he never plays another down. He’s a nut and a disrespectful jerk. I’ve quite watching the NFL as well, the spoiled disrespectful brats. But Colin and the NFL have nobody to blame but themselves for their predicament. Maybe Trump has changed his tune because the kneeling is no longer an issue. Who knows?

What I do know is that I told you long ago not to take Trump literally but take him seriously. You’re still ignoring my advice to your detriment!