• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Please, Please help us in OHIO!!

Not in Ohio but have seen some of my teammates and DBMs be willing to throw eachother under the bus (and probably their grandmothers too!) - the culture at a company where everyone figures the end is near and wants to be on the last chair of the Titanic.

I have given this new structure a chance and approached it with an open mind. It is not getting better, it getting worse by the day! The new RBD is moving to Chicago, I know she was educated in the south, but does she know that Chicago is not in Ohio?! This is just a small sample, there are many more .

Maybe her Southern education is what enabled her to realize so many aborigines lived in Ohio and she grew weary of living among a large group of "Missing Links."

I think it's time for some DBM's in Ohio to find other work. This isn't the cosa nostra. You can't rule effectively through intimidation, and cronyism. The culture you created here is toxic. You know who you are and in the end your ego will get the best of you. It's the reason Ohio is such a mess. Until the leadership recognizes this, Ohio will continue to be a self destructive mess. People need to step up and show some courage. It's the only way.