• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Pittsburgh

Her poor folks...how unfair to them. Heard she made a mess of herself at last meeting. Akward and uncomfortable. Clearly not ready for the role.

She never was ready. She was an outstanding rep but lacks as a manager. Her philosophy is it's my way or the highway. That just doesn't work anymore. I'm betting she's back to a rep within a year. Who agrees?

She never was ready. She was an outstanding rep but lacks as a manager. Her philosophy is it's my way or the highway. That just doesn't work anymore. I'm betting she's back to a rep within a year. Who agrees?
This company is full of these in over their head female managers because the whole diversity thing rewards those that promoted women and minorities and punishes those that don't. The message has been received loud and clear so it is now all about numbers. Nobody punishes the person who promotes bad performing minorities and females into roles they are unqualified for. It seems to me that the best measure of a real leader would be how many people they identify and develop into high performers not how many minority DSMs they have in their Regions. But that is not the AZ way.

A year? No way. Back in the field in less than six months. She has been spoken to-clean up her act or she is back in the field.

It's a real mess. Two micromanaging female DM's who forgot they once were in the field. Other managers transfered out. One manager recently promoted to DM back in the field. FS gone to corn growing country.