• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Pittsburgh

I think there are only two managers (females) left now based out of Pittsburgh. Eliminated at least 2 or 3 manager positions but reassigned/ relocated them to other areas. AZ is good to their people.

Bud when I was in college I cared about what was right and would speak my mind and try and do the right thing. I am married and have kids now I'm keeping quiet. Not my job to say anything about this. You post all this crap why don't YOU call HR and lodge a formal complaint? Answer me that if not shut the hell up about this.

Yeah right call HR on nepotism in Pittsburgh. Sure I know the company has a no retaliation policy. Guess what--it's bullshit. Keep your mouth shut and play the game. If HR reads these posts and I believe they do they should investigate the nepotism charge. But they won't.

Really people get a life FS ruined PGH, he made JM a DM really??????? Big shake up now DM is a DM and JM has his old position back, by DM asking the rep to take a step back so JM can come back as a rep???????DM micro manages her reps, how quickly they forget what it was like to be a rep. Well speaking of reps CC take a break stay home before DM makes a decision to keep you home. Then you have TB a DM in the North shes qualified for what????

PK is a great guy. Class act.

I worked for FS. I have nothing but positive's to share. It seems he may have toasted some people, but what leader hasn't? Personally, I would work w/ him anytime. And no, this isn't FS. Worked w/ him several years ago.

PK is a great guy. Class act.

I worked for FS. I have nothing but positive's to share. It seems he may have toasted some people, but what leader hasn't? Personally, I would work w/ him anytime. And no, this isn't FS. Worked w/ him several years ago.

Overall I agree FS isn't a bad guy I'm guessing the person who posted the comment about Karma was the one who was toasted.