• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Pittsburgh

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me about the kindof new chick in Pittsburgh - been around about a year or so I guess... Blonde, tight body, big tits, real hot...
Who is she, what's her story? I've only seen her a couple times, but wow....

Whoa there miss attitude!! I'm sorry if you're old and dry, and hateful to the young and viral, but this was not a bad question. I'm young, single, good looking, and saw a hot AZ rep that I couldn't talk to while sitting with my manager. I'd like to know who she is and where her territory is so I can try to talk to her sometime. She may -- unlike you -- still have a sex drive and a dating life. She looked at me like you look at bacon. I said nothing that wasn't complimentary to her, just wondering who she is.

Whoa there miss attitude!! I'm sorry if you're old and dry, and hateful to the young and viral, but this was not a bad question. I'm young, single, good looking, and saw a hot AZ rep that I couldn't talk to while sitting with my manager. I'd like to know who she is and where her territory is so I can try to talk to her sometime. She may -- unlike you -- still have a sex drive and a dating life. She looked at me like you look at bacon. I said nothing that wasn't complimentary to her, just wondering who she is.

you're a dumb sh#t. Just go into the office, and ask the staff who their A-Z rep is. Find a creative way to ask. Duh !. If that off doesn't know..try other.. Pretty damned simple.