Pip/goals/ legal question

The manager is not employed at Novartis anymore, but bothered a ton of women while here and continues to have someone harass us. Sev done.

The manager was great at his work, but is seriously fucked up in the head and wants to sleep with any women that moves. He still has the frat boy mentality, but comes across as sweet as pie. He is nuts and hangs out with nuts. There has been police, investigators, etc involved. The other women settled.

Oh no it wasn't me it was my partner in crime. Before you decide to do any more shit, just remember that I have a relative that is an ex-attorney in the white house. Keep that in mind when you and your partner in crime continue to use mobile devices to plot the next PIP VAL AV.

Your's will be hand delivered by someone famous. Got it finally?

Oh no it wasn't me it was my partner in crime. Before you decide to do any more shit, just remember that I have a relative that is an ex-attorney in the white house. Keep that in mind when you and your partner in crime continue to use mobile devices to plot the next PIP VAL AV.

You have a relative that is an ex attorney. Is that because your relative was disbarred?

You have a relative that is an ex attorney. Is that because your relative was disbarred?

He sure had no problem in finding about what a sick pervert you are and all the sexual harassment law suits that Novartis had to go through because of you. Now u are someone else big problem and they are stuck with you.

The manager was great at his work, but is seriously fucked up in the head and wants to sleep with any women that moves. He still has the frat boy mentality, but comes across as sweet as pie. He is nuts and hangs out with nuts. There has been police, investigators, etc involved. The other women settled.

Who is this manager? If you can't name him give the area and field force. Thanks.