• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Pinocchio storms from meeting in dramatic planned exit

When Trump wins 2020, and all the corrupt Dems are in jail, or at least gone, so will SNL be gone. It died long ago when Ackroyd, Belushi, Radner, Chase, etc. era ended. Nothing but childish, inane, stupid crap from second and third rate “ comedians” since then.

Colin Yost,, Michael Che, Kate McKinnon, Alec Baldwin, Keenan Thompson - brilliant :cool:

Colin Yost,, Michael Che, Kate McKinnon, Alec Baldwin, Keenan Thompson - brilliant :cool:

Wannabe hacks. More like carnival clowns trying to make it to the circus.
Baldwin can’t even host a game show.... a never was..... and one of the biggest assholes alive. Should have gone to Canada as he said he would. They probably rejected him.... to unstable and of no merit to them

Whatta treat !!! The link led to some chick ranting about Fiorinal which was my #3 product line when I was with Sandoz back in 1977. Thank you.

Yes, glad to see SNL now smoking the Dem fools as well as the GOP fools.

They're ALL clowns as far as I'm concerned.
Thought you would enjoy that one. This was actually an old SNL, and with no intended political angle. It was simple an exquisite personification of today's Pelosi. Fury's Collette called them. As many as those things I dispensed over the years, I never heard that term...but it's a great one.