• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Russian meeting was about adoption. Well, not really....

Here it is in a nutshell folks:
1. The meeting never took place.
2. The meeting may have taken place.
3. The meeting took place, but Donnie knew nothing about it.
4. The meeting took place, it was about orphans, and Donnie knew nothing about it.
5. The meeting took place, and it may not have been about orphans, but Donnie still didn’t know about it, and he certainly didn’t write the note claiming it was about orphans.
6. Donnie may have helped write the note about the meeting he didn’t know about being about orphans, but that’s just because he’s a great father.
7. Donnie wrote the note that he claimed he hadn’t written, about the meeting he said he didn’t know about, but he might have known about it. Later.
8. Okay, so the meeting wasn’t about orphans, and Donnie knew about it, but so what? What’s the big deal? Have I missed anything?

Just everything. That’s all.

Yeah, wipe out the FBI, all our security agencies, the CIA, did I miss anything? Make Roger Stone, Eric, Donald Jr, Ivanka & Jared head of everything. You're a joke.

All the corrupt POS can be replaced in a heartbeat. I’m talking about the hierarchy, stupid.
Go back into your hole and come out when you have something intelligent to say.
You’re the joke.