Pathetic: Hundreds of people lose their jobs, stock plummets, our future is in jeopardy

<

...false equivalence, dummy.

You ever thought that all of the bean counting over the last 3 years has actually aided in the downward spiral of this crap hole?

Oh and PS, how very narcissistic of you to start a separate thread - butt hurt that no one gives a shit about your opinion?

This thread probably won't make it past the first page, because very few people agree with you.

I agree with OP. Problem is most don't give a shit. Especially those in Plainsboro who just let people go. They shared the news and then, adios mother fucker! Never to be heard from again. In the past when I've had to lay people off, I always followed up with them and offered any assistance I could. Even if they didn't take me up on it, it was a small gesture to let them know you care and have empathy for their situation. These toxic assholes, especially the VPs here are only concerned with themselves and is why this place is crashing.

I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Million-dollar+ Apis Galas in Atlantic City and a $500 gift basket of wine and Apple products at Christmas and enough PERQ points to fill your house with all the electronics you could imagine.

Double-digit price increases (oh, I mean double digit top line growth driven by the field team) fueled the fabulous leadership in ET.

WTF ? Are you kidding me ? You're all a bunch of whiners. You're complaining that the December to remember rodeo is over. Dumbass.

all of the success of Novo Nordisk was driven by pricing and the epidemic of diabetes.

We merely rode the wave and only grew SHARE when we bought the business with an exclusive.

That's the simplified bottom line of the fall from grace.

I completely agree with post #1. No wonder nni is failing with the complainers and ignorant people posting about Christmas gifts working here. Go complain somewhere else.