• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Options to keep company car

anonymous

i know layoffs are coming but do they let you finance your car if let go?
I just got new rims put on my company car and had a stereo installed professionally. My DM said I was crazy to spend a commission check on my company car but I told her I need to roll in style.
Gotta have some bump going for those long drives. Fleet sent me a notice saying I had to assume all costs incurred on those low profile tires so I know I am making my contribution. I just want to know if I get the option to buy this car when I am cut loose?

<

Your DM is correct. You are a complete idiot for doing that to the fleet vehicle. That 'investment' has 0 return; you lose it all. Not to mention the extra loss when the gold digger biotches take you for all your poor ass is worth and they barely even touch your ball sac. Then again, that might be all you need to bust a nut.

You're pathetic.

Don't appreciate all the haters! My DM told me I better replace my factory rims and radio today. She mentioned today during our field ride that I need to get my storage unit organized this week. I think something is going down. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I think it's gonna get real dirty.

i know layoffs are coming but do they let you finance your car if let go?
I just got new rims put on my company car and had a stereo installed professionally. My DM said I was crazy to spend a commission check on my company car but I told her I need to roll in style.
Gotta have some bump going for those long drives. Fleet sent me a notice saying I had to assume all costs incurred on those low profile tires so I know I am making my contribution. I just want to know if I get the option to buy this car when I am cut loose?

Yes you will be given the option to buy/finance. The price is close to BB value, years ago it could be a good deal but not so much anymore.