Subaru Legacy and car options

The legacy is a lot of fun on a two lane road, behind a Semi, in the snow. Try seeing whats coming at you if you want to pass. There should be a safe driving module on this one.

"Scream real loud, then pull into the oncoming lane, and hope there are no Semi's coming at you, since you can't see jackshit because of the spray."

Rain experience is equally as bad, but the traction is better.

SELL CARS!!?? LOL! I HAVE 4 MILL AND COULD NOT SPEND ALL MY MONEY IF I TRIED. YOU LOSER PIE BOY. GO DELIVER SOME FOOD. I LIVE ALONE & MY GF PAYS FOR 99% OF OUR STUFF. SHE IS A PARTNER IN A HUGE LAW FIRM. I HAVE IT MADE IN THE SHADY DUDY.

geez. please don't get your jockeys in such a wad. relax. this thread isn't about you. it is about a company car which you don't have and the suburu legacy vs another company car choice. just that simple.

i started with volvos cause i am cheap. then on to benz & never looking back. nothing better. s class .................look it up...........the ultmate car. yes, i have have roadsters...........incomfortable due to fb injuries in college, so i must have the ullitmate sedan. 15 spkrs and 2 amps............u should hear this stuff!