• Tue news: Obesity pill race heats up. Express Scripts sues FTC. More ESMO data. Kairos IPO. Daiichi-Merck guided-missile cancer drug. See more on our front page

Oncology position- salary

Lilly will underpay you for sure - do not expect more than 140K

I just started in Oncology; if your base is only $140,000 I would take that as a sign they do not value you. And you should find another job to get your 15%-20% base salary increase...it's pretty much common knowledge you nee to move sideways a few times to get that base you "think" is impossible here ;-)

Oncology reps make very few calls. Many sit at home a few days a week. It’s not a bad job for making over 140k. Compared to other divisions these reps barely work. They hide behind other “things” to do. Joke. Good gig if you like faking calls and sitting at home

Oncology reps make very few calls. Many sit at home a few days a week. It’s not a bad job for making over 140k. Compared to other divisions these reps barely work. They hide behind other “things” to do. Joke. Good gig if you like faking calls and sitting at home

Um I’ll assume you have some weak oncology coworkers if they stay home all day and barely work.

Hate on Oncology Sales if you have no creativity in creating access, it really is the major league of medical sales. Sit around all day…maybe in my car kid. We have 6-7 different specialties to call on it’s a lot if you aren’t a sloth (it’s not for everyone)
The world needs FedEX drivers dressed in suits too ….I applauds you

Um I’ll assume you have some weak oncology coworkers if they stay home all day and barely work.

Hate on Oncology Sales if you have no creativity in creating access, it really is the major league of medical sales. Sit around all day…maybe in my car kid. We have 6-7 different specialties to call on it’s a lot if you aren’t a sloth (it’s not for everyone)
The world needs FedEX drivers dressed in suits too ….I applauds you

Sorry. These reps drive around and sit outside the offices they can’t get in or troll the gift shop or lounge inside. That’s the “calls” they make. Who are you kidding? You can’t get in anywhere and you know it, you think a call on lung navigator or team member really is a big deal. Sure.. you’re an exceptional rep ( that’s what you all say ) Joke.