• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

On your worst days at agn,act, or by any other name

anonymous

please remember thetvthrough all this as an Enduranced AGN er in r&d for over 25 years, that on your worst day lately that your position and your 401 k, even now compromised that you do not have to look at your 401k or other benefits and potential future and not feel a deep sence of gratitude that you may not be truley Agn anymore but you do not have Mike p or Ackman to thank for your current situation. I cannot imagine opening my 401 statement no matter how old or new and seeing what my retirement fund looks like. I went through an AGN depression but it looks nothing like Vrx, who really had an underhanded shot of acquiring Agn
On a bad day at the so called AGN, you are still in better shape than many other hard working, family supporting counterparts who still, for the time being, work for a company that has sunk so many hopes and careers it is just criminal.
happiness and a small breath of fresh air for all you currently with the Agn offerings, even if changed or diminished.
Good luck to you all.

<