Oh BI Corporate....screwed the pooch again!

Anonymous

Another gem of a launch on the way...
Hey everyone, gear up to launch Combivent Respimat. But no wait, we aren't going to give you samples so patients just have to have a demo with the new delivery system in their respective offices, but oh no wait, they cant even inhale the mist from the device because it has hydrochloric acid in it. As for selling in accounts, please get your accounts to convert all new orders to Combivent Respimat, but oh no wait, we dont yet have the adapter that is needed so the Respimat device can be used with vented patients....its coming....soon (right just like ipads)

Gee I cant wait to launch this medication that provides no real additional benefit to patients without even giving them samples. I cant wait to try to show Drs an SFX presentation with my screen flipping in 20 different directions when they try to sign for any samples. But oh no wait that wont be a problem.

Ever wonder why Spiriva was the only successful launch BI ever had....helloooo... Pfizer.
Flomax....Astellas.
BI Launches - Aggrenox, Micardis, Pradaxa, Trajenta......no wonder this company underpays all its reps.

<

Another gem of a launch on the way...
Hey everyone, gear up to launch Combivent Respimat. But no wait, we aren't going to give you samples so patients just have to have a demo with the new delivery system in their respective offices, but oh no wait, they cant even inhale the mist from the device because it has hydrochloric acid in it. As for selling in accounts, please get your accounts to convert all new orders to Combivent Respimat, but oh no wait, we dont yet have the adapter that is needed so the Respimat device can be used with vented patients....its coming....soon (right just like ipads)

Gee I cant wait to launch this medication that provides no real additional benefit to patients without even giving them samples. I cant wait to try to show Drs an SFX presentation with my screen flipping in 20 different directions when they try to sign for any samples. But oh no wait that wont be a problem.

Ever wonder why Spiriva was the only successful launch BI ever had....helloooo... Pfizer.
Flomax....Astellas.
BI Launches - Aggrenox, Micardis, Pradaxa, Trajenta......no wonder this company underpays all its reps.

Where to begin? Did you even take time to read the clinical data on the products you are mallghning?