• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Ocrevus training department

<

Yes, to answer your question. As highly touted as Genentech is for having state of the art facilities , they lacked a proper training facility. They don’t have trainers. They use any subordinate to train and the training is not consistently uniformed. In other words, they can make stuff up for procedure, which is why it’s usually a conflict of interest. They would reserve meeting rooms for training which was always cold and uncomfortable. They used Salesforce as their main software...Salesforce??? I knew I.T. Group was lazy here. They used Mac like we were Art students. It always seemed they were reinventing the wheel. This is why their processes are all screwed up. It’s like the blind leading the blind there. The only reason people want to work there is because they pay highly. And that’s money they’ve RIPPED OFF the patients for years.

Yes, to answer your question. As highly touted as Genentech is for having state of the art facilities , they lacked a proper training facility. They don’t have trainers. They use any subordinate to train and the training is not consistently uniformed. In other words, they can make stuff up for procedure, which is why it’s usually a conflict of interest. They would reserve meeting rooms for training which was always cold and uncomfortable. They used Salesforce as their main software...Salesforce??? I knew I.T. Group was lazy here. They used Mac like we were Art students. It always seemed they were reinventing the wheel. This is why their processes are all screwed up. It’s like the blind leading the blind there. The only reason people want to work there is because they pay highly. And that’s money they’ve RIPPED OFF the patients for years.

Would join Genentech MS now? Seems like massive departures?

Considering a position and something about it seems weird. Any thoughts on the company and management for MS group for 2019?

Franchise is a total joke. My manager still knows jack about MS. She hired her friends and they know nothing. I’m the team rock star which is fantastic just annoying being surrounded by idiots. Do your research so you know what you’re getting in to.

Franchise is a total joke. My manager still knows jack about MS. She hired her friends and they know nothing. I’m the team rock star which is fantastic just annoying being surrounded by idiots. Do your research so you know what you’re getting in to.
The Genentech way. Women’s country club. Bet your the only male in the division. Diversity and inclusion is a running joke at Gene.

Biogen is tough competition... we should have crushed them!

But even with some of their leadership, a better drug, we could be doing better. Maybe why people leaving like rats jumping off a sinking ship. Our inexperience in MS and our non-competitive culture makes us toooo soft to fight!

We’re going to get killed more when the next round of drugs hit if we don’t get scrappy and stop singing Kumbaya and seeking to just be fake friends.

Biogen is tough competition... we should have crushed them!

But even with some of their leadership, a better drug, we could be doing better. Maybe why people leaving like rats jumping off a sinking ship. Our inexperience in MS and our non-competitive culture makes us toooo soft to fight!

We’re going to get killed more when the next round of drugs hit if we don’t get scrappy and stop singing Kumbaya and seeking to just be fake friends.

Amen! You hit the nail on the head. Case in point GATCF. This department is a perfect example of most departments of Genentech: Phony culture. A department full of milinials of wanna be hipster persuasion. You can tell them anything because they are that gullible. Cut throat? Ha ha ha ha ha....Genentech employees are not ready for the real world. So continue nursing to think you’re cute or some thing special. You are just an overpaid shmuck with no sense but to rip off patients with high cost medication. Shameful. If you were so liberal, then why not fight these buses that uses x amount of fuel. Or better yet why doesn’t everyone telecommute rather than commute to stay green? So even the liberals in Genentech are fake and believe fake news. Ridiculous company!

Amen! You hit the nail on the head. Case in point GATCF. This department is a perfect example of most departments of Genentech: Phony culture. A department full of milinials of wanna be hipster persuasion. You can tell them anything because they are that gullible. Cut throat? Ha ha ha ha ha....Genentech employees are not ready for the real world. So continue nursing to think you’re cute or some thing special. You are just an overpaid shmuck with no sense but to rip off patients with high cost medication. Shameful. If you were so liberal, then why not fight these buses that uses x amount of fuel. Or better yet why doesn’t everyone telecommute rather than commute to stay green? So even the liberals in Genentech are fake and believe fake news. Ridiculous company!

Lucentis should be the poster child for everything that is wrong with ClubDNA