• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

NuBU--what exactly DOES Novartis do?

Novartis did not discover the drug. ! simply untrue!

How about the virtual NUBU sales meeting? Can someone put a stop to this clown show? This sophomoric mock rock shit needs to stop. Let's get serious, leaders are patting themselves on the back for putting on a 5th grade talent show filled with props. These same chicks are clueless and the laughing stalk of industry, let's just do the fing meeting. We don't need to see some overweight managers playing air guitar while wearing a wig. These leaders have demasculated the entire team. Only the pom pom pelo fairies will be engaged this week. Next time, hq should send out makeup and tutus for the guys along with an ABBA cd.
Don't bow down and sell yourself to leadership. Your job description doesn't include wearing costumes or humiliation. We are one step away from creating a tranny television commercial.

How about the virtual NUBU sales meeting? Can someone put a stop to this clown show? This sophomoric mock rock shit needs to stop. Let's get serious, leaders are patting themselves on the back for putting on a 5th grade talent show filled with props. These same chicks are clueless and the laughing stalk of industry, let's just do the fing meeting. We don't need to see some overweight managers playing air guitar while wearing a wig. These leaders have demasculated the entire team. Only the pom pom pelo fairies will be engaged this week. Next time, hq should send out makeup and tutus for the guys along with an ABBA cd.
Don't bow down and sell yourself to leadership. Your job description doesn't include wearing costumes or humiliation. We are one step away from creating a tranny television commercial.

WHOSE IDEA IS THIS STUPID ROCK BAND? And, the meetings need to STOP-rehashing the same crap over and over and over again. Whose idea was this rock band stuff? The Christmas gifts they gave us was the biggest bunch of crap I've ever seen. It was a huge waste of money. The stuff got all over my house and was everywhere-confetti and puzzle pieces. My kids wouldn't even play with the puzzle. And a cheap store maker they got at the dollar store? Who wants that? I'd rather have the homeless get the money they spent. And then we got more junk mailed to us for this meeting--

dreading 3 days of suck ups.

and no. Novartis does nothing. their reps do not work and are lazy

WHOSE IDEA IS THIS STUPID ROCK BAND? And, the meetings need to STOP-rehashing the same crap over and over and over again. Whose idea was this rock band stuff? The Christmas gifts they gave us was the biggest bunch of crap I've ever seen. It was a huge waste of money. The stuff got all over my house and was everywhere-confetti and puzzle pieces. My kids wouldn't even play with the puzzle. And a cheap store maker they got at the dollar store? Who wants that? I'd rather have the homeless get the money they spent. And then we got more junk mailed to us for this meeting--

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for female empowerment but this is what you get when males aren't part of leadership. The gals get together with their daughters and develop girly skits. Better off motivating by having patient testimony about migraine impact.
How much time is being spent on this crap, why send out skirts, or shirts. And the big show friday, are these gals re living high school? Let's have a bake sale too

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for female empowerment but this is what you get when males aren't part of leadership. The gals get together with their daughters and develop girly skits. Better off motivating by having patient testimony about migraine impact.
How much time is being spent on this crap, why send out skirts, or shirts. And the big show friday, are these gals re living high school? Let's have a bake sale too

haha

The lip sync girl who disabled her Subaru fleet vehicle Geotab on camera will be fired.

Who was singing the it's my life song? It sounded like an animal got run over by a car, my dogs are still howling at the horrific singing. Thank god I had a bottle of Titos nearby, told my DM I'm not playing Guitar Hero. Others have said, don't diminish yourself by singing and cosplay for the leaders who never made the high school cheerleading squad.

Dudes you completely embarrassed your male colleagues. For the next meeting we will send you a package with crayons, girlscout cookies, panties/lipstick.