Nsm Metabolics buzz kill on last day

Anonymous

Great meeting overall. Then Metabolics west area has buzz kill session. Most everyone here is an adult and work hard but we talked to like we were kids. Got heavy sense morale is low from reps and most DM

<

Great meeting overall. Then Metabolics west area has buzz kill session. Most everyone here is an adult and work hard but we talked to like we were kids. Got heavy sense morale is low from reps and most DM

Don't look now, the same level of moral can be said for immunology also.

Look out, the whips are coming out, and you will make quota or else!!!!!!!!

Op here. Just new area leadership for west is obnoxious. During the area contest on stage she was like a wild cat. Could not shut her up. Even the east area director tried. She comes in to area breakout to set expectations, which I agree she should but she spoke to us like small kids. I work hard and put in solid days and so does the majority. Over heard some original solvay said she has been heard calling Metabolics a boys club and that she will change that. Just obnoxious. We need leaders for the business, which I think she understands the business. Just leave out your politics. Morale is on the down side. Even old managent and reps that moved on and out said she will kill morale.

Jim H mar com including other area director need to recognize she is the odd man out on culture.

Take note and take action or suffer the consequence.

Op here. Just new area leadership for west is obnoxious. During the area contest on stage she was like a wild cat. Could not shut her up. Even the east area director tried. She comes in to area breakout to set expectations, which I agree she should but she spoke to us like small kids. I work hard and put in solid days and so does the majority. Over heard some original solvay said she has been heard calling Metabolics a boys club and that she will change that. Just obnoxious. We need leaders for the business, which I think she understands the business. Just leave out your politics. Morale is on the down side. Even old managent and reps that moved on and out said she will kill morale.

Jim H mar com including other area director need to recognize she is the odd man out on culture.

Take note and take action or suffer the consequence.

Totally agree! She acted like a total idiot up there on the stage! Ya and I loved the crap she threw at all of us! How she got that position...must of had dirt on someone because she's not a fit. Nothing but a morale killer!!

Heres another buzz kill for ya. Are you guys that f'n clueless not to see the big picture with Agel? We are on our last trip around the track. Between bad press and upcoming generic we will be skinned alive within 6 months.
Don't worry about the bosses on stage. The ones who call the shots on metabolics destiny were not on the stage. The were in North Chicago looking at our decreasing revenue and negative business climate.

Totally agree! She acted like a total idiot up there on the stage! Ya and I loved the crap she threw at all of us! How she got that position...must of had dirt on someone because she's not a fit. Nothing but a morale killer!![/QUOTE

We all know who this person is and YES, this person acted desperate and bossy on stage. Who gives a crap if this person is a ref in their other job. This person clearly has either dirt on people or will use a certain card they have (I.e religion, gender, race, sexual orientation...you get the idea) to ensure they keep their job and continue to climb over people...otherwise it could be discrimination right? Yeah......right.....so unfortunate...and great people who work with this person will eventually find other places to work because it WILL become unbearable.*

Totally agree! She acted like a total idiot up there on the stage! Ya and I loved the crap she threw at all of us! How she got that position...must of had dirt on someone because she's not a fit. Nothing but a morale killer!![/QUOTE

We all know who this person is and YES, this person acted desperate and bossy on stage. Who gives a crap if this person is a ref in their other job. This person clearly has either dirt on people or will use a certain card they have (I.e religion, gender, race, sexual orientation...you get the idea) to ensure they keep their job and continue to climb over people...otherwise it could be discrimination right? Yeah......right.....so unfortunate...and great people who work with this person will eventually find other places to work because it WILL become unbearable.*

Marty said yes. It's done. Get over it or leave.

Heres another buzz kill for ya. Are you guys that f'n clueless not to see the big picture with Agel? We are on our last trip around the track. Between bad press and upcoming generic we will be skinned alive within 6 months.
Don't worry about the bosses on stage. The ones who call the shots on metabolics destiny were not on the stage. The were in North Chicago looking at our decreasing revenue and negative business climate.

So true. Its like the Titanic passengers complaining about the bad food on board!
Wake the hell up peeps, Metabolics is in deep shit and all you can do is whine about the managers who you don't like?
Start looking for another job. I sure as hell am.

I can't see M C saying get over it. His support of her totally discredits his talk of culture. The other area director is total opposite and exhibits the culture. She is the anti culture for sure. If mc wants his credibility restored he will fix this issue. Rms are operating scared. So DMs are running like puppets. What I heard DMs at about new leadership it was quite shocking. With so much rm leadership bailing out to other groups. The culture has been flipped and during a time when we need solid leadership. Not tyrannical dictators.

DM from east area. When cardio helped promote androgel, we met with area leadership including duff. I'm legacy solvay but the issues they spoke of with niaspan and tricor, ands managing through the challenges and keeping the rep motivated was directly related to culture Jm and jd created for the group.

Look you need to start worrying. When the TV commercials stop, along with the print ads, then you know time is running out. Until then you are safe. Enjoy and don't stress out. Even when the ads are pulled you have a minimum of 6 months. Save and get out of debt and look at the future as an opportunity.

So true.....Her mantra is "everyone will be treated fairly, but not equally"

I wonder where she is referring NCAA womens BB this weekend?

She was totally obnoxious on stage. Did anyone else hear how she introduced that poor Leslie girl who was selected for that Brainiak thing? She said, "She prefers LEZZ-lie" WTF was that about? Is she trying to convert this poor girl to her way of life? And that West area session was a total buzz kill.

And really good news about more RM and marketing field travel. The already exhausted customer from DM field travel will get the same from rm. does pharma not realize this has no impact other that get customers to close up access further.