• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Novo reps new strategy-HIPPA violation

anonymous

I’m a physician in the Ohio area and I’m appalled that this was offered to me. The reps pitch was offering to physically go through my stack of prior authorizations in attempts to get Ozempic through. They would go to the pharmacy with this personal information and if they couldn’t get the medication through they guaranteed to provide that patient with free samples for a year. All I have to do is agree to write Ozempic first after metformin. This is exactly why I won’t be seeing reps anymore in my office.

<

I’m a physician in the Ohio area and I’m appalled that this was offered to me. The reps pitch was offering to physically go through my stack of prior authorizations in attempts to get Ozempic through. They would go to the pharmacy with this personal information and if they couldn’t get the medication through they guaranteed to provide that patient with free samples for a year. All I have to do is agree to write Ozempic first after metformin. This is exactly why I won’t be seeing reps anymore in my office.

1) You spelled “HIPPA” wrong
2) You’re posting Novo on Takeda site
3) No rep in their right mind would ask to do this
4) Pharmacies would never talk to a rep about a patient
5) For these reasons (and more) your post is total BS and you’re a liar

Total BS. IF, you are an MD, get the hell off our website and go back to killing your patients like the rest of you quacks do!