• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Novo is arrogant, ignorant and lacks accountability

Previous NNI rep. Currently taking Wegovy. I was searching online for info on why I can’t get my Wegovy, I figured CP had some insight.

I called my pharmacy today to inquire on my RX that I’ve been waiting on for nearly 3 weeks. I’m now on my last pen and will be out of the country for the next 2 weeks.

This issue has nothing to do with reps, but for once I was beyond pissed off at leadership for allowing it to get this out of control on the supply side. The medication is incredible. But now you have patients on it that can’t even get refills. That isn’t even considering those who are waiting to start it. What a flipping mess! The pharmacist told me to ask for an alternative. Well lady, there is no alternative and my “health system” is a disaster when it comes to any type of prior auths for off label RX’s.

Do better NNI Leadership!!!!!!!

Previous NNI rep. Currently taking Wegovy. I was searching online for info on why I can’t get my Wegovy, I figured CP had some insight.

I called my pharmacy today to inquire on my RX that I’ve been waiting on for nearly 3 weeks. I’m now on my last pen and will be out of the country for the next 2 weeks.

This issue has nothing to do with reps, but for once I was beyond pissed off at leadership for allowing it to get this out of control on the supply side. The medication is incredible. But now you have patients on it that can’t even get refills. That isn’t even considering those who are waiting to start it. What a flipping mess! The pharmacist told me to ask for an alternative. Well lady, there is no alternative and my “health system” is a disaster when it comes to any type of prior auths for off label RX’s.

You think the medication is incredible because you're a lazy ass. You want a quick fix. You might not be an authentic patient. You're probably someone in management pretending/lying about the situation you described for your own selfish reasons.

You think the medication is incredible because you're a lazy ass. You want a quick fix. You might not be an authentic patient. You're probably someone in management pretending/lying about the situation you described for your own selfish reasons.
Okay asshole. Your perception is 100% off. Keep making assumptions of others you don’t know you. Your a disgrace to the company you cocksucker.

NNI leadership doesn’t control supply. NNI is an affiliate.

MTFs only stock Trulicty. There’s no co pay if member gets the script filled on base. Easy math.

next OCS doesn’t get credit for Tricare mail order, which is again, way cheaper for the patient. Easy math. Always good for Novo. For the rep? Let them eat cake.

they can still get O even if not stocked on the base or the facility. Ryb is now stocked in many or can also get if not. we get a good amount of ddd numbers even though our district doesn't have an actual base, some territories are getting huge weekly bonus volume from this. if you are an e rep in one of these tricare areas you have it made as you get credit for every single primary care tricare script in the whole district. ask your e rep if you don't believe me. above poster was correct that some facilities do not report.

This is a really bad situation. I know it is awful for people and I have relatives in other states (other than my own) where it is no better anywhere. And they ask--but you know where I can get it right? No one cares. No one. And customers are done with us.

they can still get O even if not stocked on the base or the facility. Ryb is now stocked in many or can also get if not. we get a good amount of ddd numbers even though our district doesn't have an actual base, some territories are getting huge weekly bonus volume from this. if you are an e rep in one of these tricare areas you have it made as you get credit for every single primary care tricare script in the whole district. ask your e rep if you don't believe me. above poster was correct that some facilities do not report.
i don't think this is correct, that would mean both the dcs and edcs getting credit for the same rx.

I have a novel idea for adds on TV… Instead of masking the obesity problem with drugs and injections and high costs of meds, how about a 30 second spot on diet and exercise ? I know! NOVEL right?

It’s free for pts and it gets obese pts off there ASS!

I have a novel idea for adds on TV… Instead of masking the obesity problem with drugs and injections and high costs of meds, how about a 30 second spot on diet and exercise ? I know! NOVEL right?

great idea- if you are serious, go organize a campaign and do it!

I’m pretty sure fat people already know that diet and exercise work. I know you might this hard to believe, but not all people engage in the behaviors that are best for them.

Too easy. Don’t stress, go home early. You can’t be fired for numbers anymore. Plans went out several years ago. Novo doesn’t care if you miss your IC by $1200, nor should you. Does $1200 define you? If so, seek therapy. This isn’t even a real career, it’s a good paying job with a potentially great schedule. If it’s not? Your doing it wrong…..

Seriously, they have made this job incredibly easy. Granted, I do like to earn my pay, but with W not on the shelf and us shipping less than 1/2 of what market needs every week, I've given up caring about it. I listen to my customers, empathize with the plight of patients, bring the occasional Chick-Fil-A biscuit.. then I go home, jerk off, and turn on ESPN.