• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

No Vaccine proof = No Access!

Why the hell would anyone do that? Just get the damn vaccine and stop whining.

because I’m not taking any vaccine that was rushed for approval faster than any other product in the history of our industry. Add to that that RNAi has been around for almost 15 years and has never been approved before- not because of efficacy but because of safety issues. Then add that I’m 47 years old and according to recent data from John Hopkins I have a 99.993% chance of living based on recent IFR numbers.

I’ll take my natural chances vs a vaccine that “works” 90% of the time.

because I’m not taking any vaccine that was rushed for approval faster than any other product in the history of our industry. Add to that that RNAi has been around for almost 15 years and has never been approved before- not because of efficacy but because of safety issues. Then add that I’m 47 years old and according to recent data from John Hopkins I have a 99.993% chance of living based on recent IFR numbers.

Good god man where is your company pride, do you NOT have any decency about you, look who you work for!!! AZ will be rolling out this vaccine to all employees in February and it will go a long way when you roll up your sleeve and show the world the type of team player you truly are. Go AZ, go vaccine. Can’t wait!!!!!

Hey dumbass, Onpattro, the worlds first RNAi therapeutic has been on the market for 3 years. Givlaari has been on the market for 2 years. And Oxlumo was approved last month.

Hey dumbass, Onpattro, the worlds first RNAi therapeutic has been on the market for 3 years. Givlaari has been on the market for 2 years. And Oxlumo was approved last month.

My wife will actually be selling inclisiran and it’s not the same as a vaccine. No rnai VACCINE has been approved and many have tried. Stay in your lane peasant or better yet get in line to get a rushed to market vaccine for a disease that you will most certainly survive. I don’t care what you do or your sheep family does.

My wife will actually be selling inclisiran and it’s not the same as a vaccine. No rnai VACCINE has been approved and many have tried. Stay in your lane peasant or better yet get in line to get a rushed to market vaccine for a disease that you will most certainly survive. I don’t care what you do or your sheep family does.

You’ve already contradicted yourself. You’re right, a vaccine isn’t the same as a RNAi therapeutic. It’s far less complicated but doesn’t involve siRNA. The vaccine introduces the spike protein. But you keep doing you in your big pharma lane.

When your wife, who’s clearly more intelligent than you, sells one of the big boy RNAis please let me know. But I think it’s nice that they’re letting Novartis in-license cutting edge technology.

By the way, I hope you don’t contradict yourself this much when you’re selling.

You’ve already contradicted yourself. You’re right, a vaccine isn’t the same as a RNAi therapeutic. It’s far less complicated but doesn’t involve siRNA. The vaccine introduces the spike protein. But you keep doing you in your big pharma lane.

You think AZ isn't big pharma? Any product worth selling ends up in "big pharma" you fool. Stop being so ignorant on RNAi vaccines which again none have ever worked out because of safety with only these 2 recent exceptions. Not debatable.

You think AZ isn't big pharma? Any product worth selling ends up in "big pharma" you fool. Stop being so ignorant on RNAi vaccines which again none have ever worked out because of safety with only these 2 recent exceptions. Not debatable.

You keep telling yourself that. And please tell your wife’s employer to get that site in Europe’s inspected to my Alnylam stock options go up a ton more and I can retire at 55 while you’re still selling big pharmacey products worth selling.

You keep telling yourself that. And please tell your wife’s employer to get that site in Europe’s inspected to my Alnylam stock options go up a ton more and I can retire at 55 while you’re still selling big pharmacey products worth selling.

Funny you would be on our board. But if you do work at Alnylam start looking for another job that ship is sinking fast.

Do we wait in line like everyone else to get the vaccine in April, May, or June or are we considered as healthcare workers to go ahead and get the vaccine?

LMAO. Wtf... You're not a healthcare worker. What an ego. You're a puppet. You recite lines. That's it. What in the hell ever gave you the idea that you are even REMOTELY close to a healthcare worker? You're as close to a healthcare worker as a pizza delivery driver. Good God.

LMAO. Wtf... You're not a healthcare worker. What an ego. You're a puppet. You recite lines. That's it. What in the hell ever gave you the idea that you are even REMOTELY close to a healthcare worker? You're as close to a healthcare worker as a pizza delivery driver. Good God.
My accounts need, want, and long for ME, so YES I should be one of the first to get inoculated. Without me, how can they or want to survive!!!!

Amen to that.. injecting mRNA that triggers an auto-immune response.. what could go wrong?

Spoiled brat drug reps that arent doing any work now complaining the vaccine does not meet their scientific standards? Just get lunch delivered and get back to kissy backsides. Looking at a 75% rep reduction this year. COVID proves they do nothing and with no access less than nothing.