• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

AZ's new vaccine mandate for US employees

The reps I know that got vaccinated do not want to get a booster shot.

You don't know many reps apparently. All you anti-vaxx whiny bitches afraid to get a needle in your arm are embarassing and total hypocrites.

If you don't believe in vaccines, medical science, and doing the bare minimum to mitigate this pandemic and get to a better place, find a job in a different industry.... and don't let the door hit your asses on the way out.

You don't know many reps apparently. All you anti-vaxx whiny bitches afraid to get a needle in your arm are embarassing and total hypocrites.

If you don't believe in vaccines, medical science, and doing the bare minimum to mitigate this pandemic and get to a better place, find a job in a different industry.... and don't let the door hit your asses on the way out.
Your language is repulsive. I won't be taking any advice from you.

If you don't believe in vaccines, medical science, and doing the bare minimum to mitigate this pandemic and get to a better place, find a job in a different industry.... and don't let the door hit your asses on the way out.[/QUOTE
Ohhhhhh big tough girl!!!!! I’m so scared!!

The data the CDC continues to publish is that this vaccine is not very effective anymore. I am not an antivaxxer at all. I have all other vaccines. But this one has proven over time to not be effective for the variants circulating now and it's not stopping transmission to others. What's the point of mandating something ineffective?

The data the CDC continues to publish is that this vaccine is not very effective anymore. I am not an antivaxxer at all. I have all other vaccines. But this one has proven over time to not be effective for the variants circulating now and it's not stopping transmission to others. What's the point of mandating something ineffective?

One of two things is going on here: either you’re a complete moron who hasn’t figured out that FDA approval equals safe or you’re a pathological liar who has no control over what they say. If it’s #1, then just get the hell out on 3/31. People that stupid have no business in this industry. If it’s #2 get some help. Fast.

One of two things is going on here: either you’re a complete moron who hasn’t figured out that FDA approval equals safe or you’re a pathological liar who has no control over what they say. If it’s #1, then just get the hell out on 3/31. People that stupid have no business in this industry. If it’s #2 get some help. Fast.

"FDA approval equals safe"? Who is the "stupid" one.

Explain how it's stupid to question why they would mandate something that's ineffective based on their own data.
Let me ask in a way you might understand-
Do you wipe before you poop? Or do you wait until after when it's effective?

Vaccines reduce the chance of dying or being chronically debilitated from a disease. Yeah you can still get the flu if you are vaccinated but the odds of it not killing you are better. Same with Covid.
You can catch it but probably won’t die from it or have be debilitated from it if you are vaccinated.
Leave the choice to remain unvaccinated to those who truly need to no be vaccinated due to their health status and legit legacy religious beliefs.
The rest, just get it done.

Well, it’s all moot now. All you yahoos and MAGA creeps have less than an hour to get the jab or get the fudge out. Maybe one of your antivax heroes can give you a PT job cleaning hubcaps for $7.50 an hour. Don’t let the door hitya where The Good Lord splitya!

Well, it’s all moot now. All you yahoos and MAGA creeps have less than an hour to get the jab or get the fudge out. Maybe one of your antivax heroes can give you a PT job cleaning hubcaps for $7.50 an hour. Don’t let the door hitya where The Good Lord splitya!

Because generalizing a group of people based on a few knuckle-dragging idiots is a sign of intelligence, is that right, Bestie?

Why bother getting vaccinated when vaccinated people are getting sick anyway? That is a rhetorical question.
How about 5x less likely to be hospitalized and 12x less likely to die if vaccinated... and that is for mutated omicron, not the original strain they were designed for. Not good enough for you? It is for our beleagered hospital/medical infrastructure and exhausted healthcare workers.

Honestly, the fact you even ask this question and pretend not to know the answer to this by now tells all of us you shouldn't be collecting a paycheck from employment in this industry.