• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

No Vaccine proof = No Access!

I foresee a thriving Black Market business for fake vaccine certificates. Humans have always found creative ways around systems and regulations - look no further than this industry! Lol

Drs are only ones who have to get a flu vaccine as they go to the hospital. they dont require their staff.
Perhaps in your territory. Some of our clinics require checkin (Reptrax and vendor mate) along with required annual tests and shots. So flu shot required for the clinics not just hospitals of 2 big systems.
Reps can choose not to get a shot and the person above seems inclined to do. But if that’s in a geography like mine they won’t get in.

DNA altering injection = GMO humans. No thanks, I'll pass. Hit us up in 5 years when all the "you may be entitled to compensation if you have taken the xyz jab" commercials pop up.
Oh please, stop being a wussy, suck it up and just get the damn shot!!! I’ll even hold your hand and give you a cookie when you are done. OKAY???

Perhaps in your territory. Some of our clinics require checkin (Reptrax and vendor mate) along with required annual tests and shots. So flu shot required for the clinics not just hospitals of 2 big systems.
Reps can choose not to get a shot and the person above seems inclined to do. But if that’s in a geography like mine they won’t get in.

And easy to submit doctored vaccination schedule- I've done it for the flu shot just because I was to busy to get one. They don't call the office or anything to verify and no national database will ever hold everyones "covid vaccination" record. It would be massive. Medical records don't even transfer between different systems.

Doctors are making decisions for their practices. I’ve been told no proof of vaccination means no access in multiple offices. Get ready for this new change.

Did you expect anything different? We already have to get the flu shot every year. Covid is a no Brainerd.

No, if we can only get access to it before June...

And easy to submit doctored vaccination schedule- I've done it for the flu shot just because I was to busy to get one. They don't call the office or anything to verify and no national database will ever hold everyones "covid vaccination" record. It would be massive. Medical records don't even transfer between different systems.

Why the hell would anyone do that? Just get the damn vaccine and stop whining.

Fauci said the other day we will know the vaccine is working when the survival rate goes from 99.5% to over 99.99%....should see real movement (based on IFR) sometime in May!