• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

No October scorecard...

Anonymous

WTF? Oh, sure, we'll get next month's early... Whatever.

We only got one last quarter and none for OCT. That's 1 for 4. Jesus Christ on a Pony, that's bad, even for Pfizer Sales Ops (who've never been too sharp). I guess if they don't tell us what our projected bonus is until after the layoff, they can just lowball it later and then force us to take it if we want our severance check...

I am glad I am not the only one who was LIVID over this, as we also did not get an August Scorecard! At best, it is further incompetence from our sales and marketing services . . . "uncovered an issue with Q4 Chantix product weights," blah, blah, blah. At worst, this is burying information from the Oct. Scorecard that could fuel comments/debate as the lay offs ensue. Obviously, this scorecard would have been released Wed., the day DBMs find out if they have a position and the day before representatives find out. Not an ideal time to highlight the accomplishments of those being laid off. The latter was my first inclination. What does that say about my opinion of this company I once trusted. No more.

Sales ops has probably down sized to such a small size they can't do the basics of the job. The've used random layoffs to rid themselves of anyone who gave a shit or knew how to input criteria. How hard can it be to double check the % weightings before you hit enter?

Now many of us will have no clue how we were trending before the layoffs.

Good luck to all, beginning tomorrow. Oh wait, RM's are a protected class. Good luck to all beginning day after tomorrow. Oh wait, DM's are usually dicks. Good luck to all Thurs.