No Bonus for POA2 & Most Likely POA3

When nearly all other biopharm, pharma, and rare disease companies are communicating to employees, take care of yourselves and your family and we are guaranteeing 100% of your bonus, don’t ever tell me again that Novo always does the right thing! The company was once a great place to work but no more!
No doubt! DBM and RBD constantly preaching Novo always does the right thing! Little trust remaining with these clowns.

STOP! We both know, and more importantly, the company knows your phone calls have had NO IMPACT whatsoever in moving business. So take 50% and STFU!

You're wrong. Sorry you're a terrible rep, or, more likely, dead weight in home office.

Speaking of which, how is home office sharing in the pain? Or is it only the people who actually generate revenue who are being penalized for COVID?

I'll have to be honest, it was a gut punch when I saw that 50% email, as we overperformed in q1 and q2 and despite what many would think, q2 was not easy during this chaos. What needs to happen now is some clarity on IC moving forward. Metrics? Forced rankings? Bonus based on company performance now? I have no clue as to how that will pan out. What if the company miraculously hits 99% to goal like that last 'bonus' sham?
Stop the smoke and mirrors and dangled carrots, that is no way to motivate.

I'll have to be honest, it was a gut punch when I saw that 50% email, as we overperformed in q1 and q2 and despite what many would think, q2 was not easy during this chaos. What needs to happen now is some clarity on IC moving forward. Metrics? Forced rankings? Bonus based on company performance now? I have no clue as to how that will pan out. What if the company miraculously hits 99% to goal like that last 'bonus' sham?
Stop the smoke and mirrors and dangled carrots, that is no way to motivate.

Good Luck with that One.

Novo is known for not releasing Goals
(and now IC) after the POA has started. Sometimes 2 months into a 3 month POA.
It has never made sense, it has always been asked about, and is eternally been place into “the parking lot”.

“Deal with it and be happy you have a job, you ungrateful rep. How dare you question the Apis Bull?”

There’s the response you will get when asking a legitimate question.

Good Luck with that One.

It has never made sense, it has always been asked about, and is eternally been place into “the parking lot”.

“Deal with it and be happy you have a job, you ungrateful rep. How dare you question the Apis Bull?”

If Novo is “known” to be like this, you understand that no one is forcing you to be here, right? You’ve chosen to be here, meaning you’ve chosen and accepted this environment. If you’re mad at yourself for your choices or you lack the cajones to go do something different, neither of those should be blamed on the company. It is what it is and will continue to be that way. Either accept it and shut up or go somewhere else that has an environment more to your liking. The idea that you feel a certain way so the company should change to make you happy is ridiculous.

If Novo is “known” to be like this, you understand that no one is forcing you to be here, right? You’ve chosen to be here, meaning you’ve chosen and accepted this environment. If you’re mad at yourself for your choices or you lack the cajones to go do something different, neither of those should be blamed on the company. It is what it is and will continue to be that way. Either accept it and shut up or go somewhere else that has an environment more to your liking. The idea that you feel a certain way so the company should change to make you happy is ridiculous.
Many will leave. That's the point. And a steady stream of peter principle blowhards like yourself will continue to be promoted into positions they have no business being in and making awful decisions like this.

It's how great companies slowly erode into mediocre or poor companies. That some of us who have been here a while are frustrsted to see it doesn't take away from the fact that what the company is doing is wrong.

This is often why labor movements start, btw. The employees decide to do something about it and take back some of the leverage. Other countries have union representation within pharma - hell, the Danes do, which is why their lay off packages are 10x what is offered here in the US.

So you're saying the NN has no integrity so get over it. Ok, I'll move along.

Good Luck with that One.

You are so ignorant. Are you even aware that NN is having to change course with the extra expense of subsidies for patients during covid, the cost of sending samples to each of these doctors etc. incidentally-there’s not one family member or friend that I have that hasn’t been affected financially during this pandemic. Whether they were laid off, salary reduced or bonuses cut. Quit whining—- or leave.

Or better yet, make sure to let your opinions regarding the bonus known to your manager so he knows who to cut. Don’t complain anonymously—let your manager know. Let me know how that works out for you.

You are so ignorant. Are you even aware that NN is having to change course with the extra expense of subsidies for patients during covid, the cost of sending samples to each of these doctors etc. incidentally-there’s not one family member or friend that I have that hasn’t been affected financially during this pandemic. Whether they were laid off, salary reduced or bonuses cut. Quit whining—- or leave.

I didn’t realize this place was so special?
Novo must be the only Pharma company dealing with these issues, since EVERY other company is paying out 100% minimum to their field reps.

Wise Up.

Novo screws with the Salesforce on a yearly basis.

I didn’t realize this place was so special?
Novo must be the only Pharma company dealing with these issues, since EVERY other company is paying out 100% minimum to their field reps.

Wise Up.

Novo screws with the Salesforce on a yearly basis.

You’re mistaken to say that every other pharma company is paying at 100%.

Is it too much to ask to expect a multibillion dollar, multinational corporation to treat their employees with respect and integrity without threatening a lawsuit?

It seems odd to me that the only way you define “respect & integrity” is to be paid bonus during one of the worst economic crises to world has ever seen. It must be nice to be the center of the universe, huh?

Threaten your lawsuit. You already look like a douchebag, so you’ve got nothing to lose.

It seems odd to me that the only way you define “respect & integrity” is to be paid bonus during one of the worst economic crises to world has ever seen. It must be nice to be the center of the universe, huh?

Threaten your lawsuit. You already look like a douchebag, so you’ve got nothing to lose.
it's not just about bonus - it's about how it has been communicated. It is the fact that the executives have shown zero interest in actually sharing in austerity.

Keep licking boots tho, by all means.

it's not just about bonus - it's about how it has been communicated. It is the fact that the executives have shown zero interest in actually sharing in austerity.

Keep licking boots tho, by all means.

Is it? Must be why you’ve complained at least 5 times that other pharma companies are paying at 100%. But, it’s not about the money...it’s about communication. Ok, douchebag. I like how you change your story when it’s pointed out what a petty fuck you are.