No Bonus for POA2 & Most Likely POA3

I'm the one you were replying to, and perhaps I just lazily typed in my post, but I am actually with you 100%. I also busted my rear over the last few months and our territory has been well above 100%. I suppose that coming from several layoffs or 'restructurings' in my career, maybe I have a different perspective and am just happy to be here with some stability. Ideally, would I love to get the bonus my team earned in Q2, yes, but just have to be honest that I would also be fine with nothing.

I do agree with what kind of precedent this would create, and think that many would just start coasting if we have another round. Good discussion, and not sure what the answer is. I am leaning towards your idea of just paying on normal formulas and on what everyone has produced. I guess I just feel so beat down and tired from all of this maybe I just don't care and simply want to move forward!

Giving everyone zero or 50% or whatever is not really rewarding behavior. If there were goals, at least we could have strived for them and if some of us hit them - great. If we didn't? How's it any different than just paying everyone 0? Even if you made a totally unattainable goal, it would be more fair than that.

Paying out half of our bonus. After taxes it’ll prob be a cool $2,100, if that. They fucked is royally on our Q1 bonus, especially with Rybelsus, and now again for Q2, and they want us to be in “relaunch mode”? How about fucking giving us something to be motivated with. Stop playing games with the goddamn IC payout, and stop making it a guessing game. Doesn’t make it better when our stock continues to soar either

Territories that suck are fine with this.
Those that have delivered Ozempic and Rybelsus have absolutely ZERO motivation to do anything in June.
Being told that the remaining 50% is being put towards an incredible bonus structure for POA3 but is tied to AB is laughable.
Remember the “stretch goal”.....when some GLP reps were 200+% to goal for the trip that was dangled based on AB. Then an email stating that AB is entire company, son nobody qualified.....What a JOKE.
No Thanks.
And When’s this “Magical Bonus” plan for P3 getting rolled out to the field.......Sept???
Cruise Control til the Restructure.
Here’s my 8 PhoneCalls per day.
Complete Circus.
Lowest Performers Make Out Again @ Novo.

Love to hear RockStar DBM tell me how a territory that has done well should be motivated right now?

Those that have delivered Ozempic and Rybelsus have absolutely ZERO motivation to do anything in June.
Being told that the remaining 50% is being put towards an incredible bonus structure for POA3 but is tied to AB is laughable.
Remember the “stretch goal”.....when some GLP reps were 200+% to goal for the trip that was dangled based on AB. Then an email stating that AB is entire company, son nobody qualified.....What a JOKE.
No Thanks.
And When’s this “Magical Bonus” plan for P3 getting rolled out to the field.......Sept???
Complete Circus.

Love to hear RockStar DBM tell me how a territory that has done well should be motivated right now?

THIS. I killed it in the first 6 months of the year - in the top 5% of performers - and it’s all for nothing. My wife hates me because I locked myself away making phone calls, setting up virtual engagements, and trying to get shit done while others used the time as a 3 month sabbatical...only to have it all thrown in my face.

They can suck it when I return to the field. Totally mailing it in for the rest of the year now.

No Thanks.
Complete Circus.

Just go do your job and stop crying. This is getting embarrassing (for you).

Wait till NNI lays people off 1/3 of the sales team and pays for it by denying LTI, Scooping back Health Care Notional Accounts including the Schwab HCA. Insider here, laying people off always adds to the bottom line! Think on that one!

Novo Management at its finest.

The company is embarrassing, and it’s a JOKE.

love how anything questioned is considered “crying”.

Actually, only crying is considered crying. The individual who posted was bitching about his bonus and inferring that’s the only reason he is motivated to work. Maybe he’s forgetting about his base salary and benefits, but I don’t think so. He’s just acting like a little whiny baby, hoping to get paid just like he was out in the field working as opposed to sitting in his house making phone calls. Maybe you think that’s legit, but it sounds like a whiny bitch session to me.

When nearly all other biopharm, pharma, and rare disease companies are communicating to employees, take care of yourselves and your family and we are guaranteeing 100% of your bonus, don’t ever tell me again that Novo always does the right thing! The company was once a great place to work but no more!

Actually, only crying is considered crying. The individual who posted was bitching about his bonus and inferring that’s the only reason he is motivated to work. Maybe he’s forgetting about his base salary and benefits, but I don’t think so. He’s just acting like a little whiny baby, hoping to get paid just like he was out in the field working as opposed to sitting in his house making phone calls. Maybe you think that’s legit, but it sounds like a whiny bitch session to me.

okay DBM, shut up and go approve more expense reports and set up another business review meeting via teams to justify your job you dumb twat.

we are sales reps and are expected to sell. When we do, we expect to get compensated fairly with our bonuses. If the company continues to piss around with our bonus structure, of course there is going to be a lack of motivation. You think everyone is going to be out until 5pm wearing their masks making one last office or pharmacy call when they already have their bonus cut in half? Fuck no.

okay DBM, shut up and go approve more expense reports and set up another business review meeting via teams to justify your job you dumb twat.

we are sales reps and are expected to sell. When we do, we expect to get compensated fairly with our bonuses. If the company continues to piss around with our bonus structure, of course there is going to be a lack of motivation. You think everyone is going to be out until 5pm wearing their masks making one last office or pharmacy call when they already have their bonus cut in half? Fuck no.

So, let me get this straight. You’re admitting that you are a whiny bitch about your bonus AND you are acknowledging that you’re also a piece of shit for not working a full day? Let’s be honest - you weren’t motivated even when you were getting paid 100% of bonus. You just want more money for doing the same lackluster bullshit you’ve been doing all along.

What you get paid is way more than fair. Go check out the job market right now if you don’t believe me. But, in reality, you’ll stay for the crumbs we throw your way. You’re too fucking lazy to go get a job somewhere else, which is why you stay here despite acting like we’re screwing you. Just finish up all your crying and justification for working 3 hours per day. Get it all out, honey. You can cry in my shoulder if you need to.

Let’s take a step back and remember if we hit AB we’ll get the stretch goal Bonus or The bring it home bonus. To hit AB do they need the low producing territories to go from 50 to 65 scripts a week or the 200 script territories to go to 230????

Don’t worry about it, we’ll take care of you at year end. Oh yeah no promotions. Here’s 10 Way to Go

No word on what the ET is doing to share in this pain. Are they taking a cut on their comp? Please explain the logic of taking away our bonus NOW, when we're doing well, only to allegedly give it to us in March, when we could be in the middle of another wave?

It's absolutely disgusting that they try to claim this is "industry standard" as if any of us dont talk to our peers. Almost EVERYONE is getting paid at 100%.

Joke.

So, let me get this straight. You’re admitting that you are a whiny bitch about your bonus AND you are acknowledging that you’re also a piece of shit for not working a full day? Let’s be honest - you weren’t motivated even when you were getting paid 100% of bonus. You just want more money for doing the same lackluster bullshit you’ve been doing all along.

What you get paid is way more than fair. Go check out the job market right now if you don’t believe me. But, in reality, you’ll stay for the crumbs we throw your way. You’re too fucking lazy to go get a job somewhere else, which is why you stay here despite acting like we’re screwing you. Just finish up all your crying and justification for working 3 hours per day. Get it all out, honey. You can cry in my shoulder if you need to.

You can lick my asshole you overpaid old ass DBM. Go type up more field coaching reports, and don’t forget to 4s it!

No word on what the ET is doing to share in this pain. Are they taking a cut on their comp? Please explain the logic of taking away our bonus NOW, when we're doing well, only to allegedly give it to us in March, when we could be in the middle of another wave?

It's absolutely disgusting that they try to claim this is "industry standard" as if any of us dont talk to our peers. Almost EVERYONE is getting paid at 100%.

Joke.

Is Joe Kelly back with Novo? Dumb move on his part. JOKE was Joe’s email back in the day.

You can lick my asshole you overpaid old ass DBM. Go type up more field coaching reports, and don’t forget to 4s it!

Sorry for hurting your precious feelings with the truth, junior. Maybe someday you’ll work for a company that caters to your every whim....but, I have a feeling you’ll still be here, crying about how unfair everything is, and too afraid to leave.

THIS. I killed it in the first 6 months of the year - in the top 5% of performers - and it’s all for nothing. My wife hates me because I locked myself away making phone calls, setting up virtual engagements, and trying to get shit done while others used the time as a 3 month sabbatical...only to have it all thrown in my face.

They can suck it when I return to the field. Totally mailing it in for the rest of the year now.

STOP! We both know, and more importantly, the company knows your phone calls have had NO IMPACT whatsoever in moving business. So take 50% and STFU!