Niel, an all American hero

I suspect he got demoted because he didn't complete calibration in IHC last year and people complained. Hard to hide the truth. VP to AD is rather harsh and extreme but better than fired. I don't know if he can recover.

Shouldn't he be fired for not doing a basic core function? There corporate liability when people are not reviewed and calibrated appropriately. It could be worse if he were to retaliate against the complainers. That would be million dollar lawsuit

He's going to make some Basle folk very rich when they sue.

How do you know he didn't collude with them so they couldnt make more money in their lawsuits? How do you know he is not getting a cut of the action? Maybe he's more than a hero, he's a genius. Do you feel he's going to drop in pay even though he was moved to animals? Typically they give you a year to find something of same title or level. He won't need luck with that mcuh cheming

Who is Neil and what is his criteria for deleting posts?

Did I ever tell you about the time Neil forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Neil tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled.

Did I ever tell you about the time Neil forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Neil tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled.

Sounds just like Neil!

Classic. That's how you go form VP to SD back to ED. Then To Merk and then RIF