Niel, an all American hero

Anonymous

Anybody who can be a vp in hr and get paid to monitor cafepharma is a hero
This bud is for you mr cp man you
Keep up the great work and keep bragging for deleting posts. Great vp level work.

<

VP HR. He goes through each day and looks for anything he doesnt like. He even brags about it but i'm not sure how he gets access to CP at work. This is his first HR job so he's not sure what he should be doing like adding value.

He is a genius. Goes home and posts crap and then goes to work and deletes the crap. Gotta hand it to him. Wag that dog!!!

what I find interesting is that these posts tell more about the people that make them than about Novartis.

For example, you actually believe that a company with the public reputation that Novartis has from the problems and the media coverage from those scandals care what you think and write here? You are conceited enough to think that anything that you write here about anybody in management would have enough credibility to cause anyone any problems?

There is a line from a movie staring Frank Sinatra where he plays a gangster and when he is explaining how tough he is he says, "I've got pieces of guys like you in my stool". I've got news for you naive', making yourselves feel good by talking shit on Cafe Pharma types, Novartis has pieces of thousands of people, many more tougher than you, more powerful than you, more connected than you, in their stools. And they ate them so easily it would make morons like you cringe.

So go on with your delusions but you don't matter enough for these guys, or Novartis, for them to acknowledge your existence except in sales reporting in a list with many like, so I don't think that they are what you right here.

We all know that you have a pathetic existence and it doesn't really bother me that you prove it by posting here but I just thought that you'd feel better if we all knew.

And I know, you'll atribute this post t Neil or whoever but that will just prove how pathetic you are as if I was, as you claim, and could censor these posts, as you claim, I would rather than showing the world what losers you are.

what I find interesting is that these posts tell more about the people that make them than about Novartis.

For example, you actually believe that a company with the public reputation that Novartis has from the problems and the media coverage from those scandals care what you think and write here? You are conceited enough to think that anything that you write here about anybody in management would have enough credibility to cause anyone any problems?

There is a line from a movie staring Frank Sinatra where he plays a gangster and when he is explaining how tough he is he says, "I've got pieces of guys like you in my stool". I've got news for you naive', making yourselves feel good by talking shit on Cafe Pharma types, Novartis has pieces of thousands of people, many more tougher than you, more powerful than you, more connected than you, in their stools. And they ate them so easily it would make morons like you cringe.

So go on with your delusions but you don't matter enough for these guys, or Novartis, for them to acknowledge your existence except in sales reporting in a list with many like, so I don't think that they are what you right here.

We all know that you have a pathetic existence and it doesn't really bother me that you prove it by posting here but I just thought that you'd feel better if we all knew.

And I know, you'll atribute this post t Neil or whoever but that will just prove how pathetic you are as if I was, as you claim, and could censor these posts, as you claim, I would rather than showing the world what losers you are.

I find it interesting that you posted this at 2 in the morning. Having a tough time sleeping? Are these posts hitting a nerve? Hmmm. Interesting.

I find it interesting that you posted this at 2 in the morning. Having a tough time sleeping? Are these posts hitting a nerve? Hmmm. Interesting.

His inappropriate actions have put Novartis at risk. He is no hero, well maybe for Roche. Most of his career was not HR. ergo, insufficient experience to know anything, but enough to be dangerous.

Now we know why he can't sleep. He should also stop bragging about removing threads in FLT. Word always getting out. Now they are pushing back. Don't feel so tough?

His inappropriate actions have put Novartis at risk. He is no hero, well maybe for Roche. Most of his career was not HR. ergo, insufficient experience to know anything, but enough to be dangerous.

Now we know why he can't sleep. He should also stop bragging about removing threads in FLT. Word always getting out. Now they are pushing back. Don't feel so tough?

I trust Niel. He is helping to drive all the good people away. That way everyone else feels stronger with weaker competition. This is why he's the genius. Will there be another announcement tomorrow? How many docs can we keep losing? Everyone whos left has done filings and the people getting promtoed have done jack. Niel is really really helping Novartis and patients

I trust Niel. He is helping to drive all the good people away. That way everyone else feels stronger with weaker competition. This is why he's the genius. Will there be another announcement tomorrow? How many docs can we keep losing? Everyone whos left has done filings and the people getting promtoed have done jack. Niel is really really helping Novartis and patients

Thanks. I do God,s work
Neil

We like to post on campus using quest wireless. Niel, why don't you go ask IT to monitor guest wireless and find who will be exposing you soon. Great job with retaining talent. Really, great job. Keep it up. Nothing like spending millions replacing good talent. Why don't you walk around. We might be having an espresso in dodici as you speak.

Tired of CP not taking this thread down? Worried about what will be said next from FLT? You should be.

We like to post on campus using quest wireless. Niel, why don't you go ask IT to monitor guest wireless and find who will be exposing you soon. Great job with retaining talent. Really, great job. Keep it up. Nothing like spending millions replacing good talent. Why don't you walk around. We might be having an espresso in dodici as you speak.

Tired of CP not taking this thread down? Worried about what will be said next from FLT? You should be.

Neil should stick to volleyball and go back to manufacturing. He's causing too much damage in HR

If your fail at manufacturing go to hR.
if you fail at med affairs, become senior gph of most important molecule
If you fail at Roche, become exec vp gph

IHC is the idiots choice home. Failures welcome.

he is a good guy, the problem is the rest of the IHC management. How could someone with some skills and expertise (and above all...dignity) accept to be micromanaged to hell by the rest of that funny bunch

he is a good guy, the problem is the rest of the IHC management. How could someone with some skills and expertise (and above all...dignity) accept to be micromanaged to hell by the rest of that funny bunch

I suspect he got demoted because he didn't complete calibration in IHC last year and people complained. Hard to hide the truth. VP to AD is rather harsh and extreme but better than fired. I don't know if he can recover.