• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Next week

<

Don’t believe these rumors. The company is doing very well and there are no plans to reorganize and/or layoff field personnel across all therapeutic areas. I have conducted a call with my team yesterday and told them exactly this. Just go do your jobs everyday consistent with National Standards and all will be fine. Stay focused and bring value to your customers and everything else will fall into place.

Don’t believe these rumors. The company is doing very well and there are no plans to reorganize and/or layoff field personnel across all therapeutic areas. I have conducted a call with my team yesterday and told them exactly this. Just go do your jobs everyday consistent with National Standards and all will be fine. Stay focused and bring value to your customers and everything else will fall into place.

Hmmm. Then why are so many CBDs leaving?

And how do you know? If you are a TBM, you will find out the day after we do just like always. You call us, then you get your call the next day. You're just as expendable as we are. What about HSBS? I hear they will have their day soon too.

Hmmm. Then why are so many CBDs leaving?

I’m not the one who posted #7 but to your question - people leave all the time - CBDs included. Have you even checked online job boards lately? Lots of openings at other companies and not just for reps. I was on Indeed a couple of weeks ago and director-level job openings were all over the place.

I’m not the one who posted #7 but to your question - people leave all the time - CBDs included. Have you even checked online job boards lately? Lots of openings at other companies and not just for reps. I was on Indeed a couple of weeks ago and director-level job openings were all over the place.
Who knows why they are leaving, but our CBD told us that regions are being realigned and overlap territories eliminated. It's not a secret in all parts if the nation. Not sure why some leaders are more transparent than others.

4 CBDs resigned in the past few weeks. Seems like too much of a coincidence.

People leave when they don’t feel secure or stable with the company they are with.